Greetings, fellow MindCrack addicts!

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
Hello all -- in some universes, I alternate being an electrician and a filthy bum; in others I'm a magical unicorn, and in still others (like this one), I'm a wannabe-modder who knows C++ and Visual Basic but very little Java. I've tried a couple tutorials, but none of them worked for me. :( I do have MCP downloaded, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

I have traveled here from Tekkit, following promises of mod developers working together to create the ultimate gaming experience. I do not consider myself a gamer in general, but Minecraft and its huge array of mods have captured my fascination. I also love Portal, so I'm thrilled that the Portal Gun mod is included here. 8D The most interesting build I've seen is DireWolf20's laser monitor. youtu.be/ARO1uVRSLJQ

I already have an idea for a mod I want to make once I learn how -- It's called Food Mechanics, and in short, it involves food going bad over time (realistically) unless you have ice on you or put it into a fridge. You also get fat if you eat too much (i.e. your food bar is full), and you get varying buffs/debuffs depending on how fat you get.

Anyway, I'm here to play, learn and create! Happy Minecrafting everyone!

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome!

I love your mod idea, really hope you manage this as I now want to kill Steve by obesity.

Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing whether you manage this. :)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Flex

I'm a black knight avatar, but in real life I like to wear black. And in some cases people tend to call me Mr. Johnny Cash, or the man in black.

And yes, I wear black because the MC modding community is not what it should be.

If it was, I would be wearing rainbow colours.

Welcome to FTB, where some of us carry on with a somber tone, and others are bright, white and filled with hope :)

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
Thanks for the welcome, guys! And I'm glad to see someone likes my mod idea! ^_^

With epically absurd timing, I'm going to be losing internet at home in the next day or two, so I'm unlikely to be very active for the foreseeable future. >< Ah well, such is life. XD

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Flexico, I too like your idea for a mod. It would give me a reason to make a kitchen! :D