Greedseed's Stream

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
yes we are :D always gone do this . ATM we are building a spleefing arena for you guys to play with

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
we will :) il be streaming more builds and letsplays on the new FTB version of the server as well!

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
today we will be livestreaming the setup of a 1.2.5 Server!
Me and Jam will be setting this up on the stream so you guys can maybe here or there pick up a tip or trick!
This will be from the ground up including Database and all !

We will be setting up a 1.2.5 to get ready for FTB. We will add mods and plugins and test them out!

I will post it up here when we will go live

Reactions: Stellastronza

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
it is looking bad for the stream. Internet has bin down for hours in the whole street now. Its becoming late so i fear it wont get fixt till at least tomorrow :(. To bad i cant stream from my 3G!​

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Hej FTB.
We are planning a funds raiser this weekend to get our crippled server back online!

For that we will be live streaming this weekend! Since this weekend i will be on a LanParty i will probebly be able to live stream the whole weekend non stop! We will have Minecraft and maybe other games.

Tell us what you would like to see that we get on the stream! Support us and help us get back on our legs !

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Yes indead but il fight threw it. I just hope we can get some together so i can get the server back on its feet. Dont want to let the community that formd on the server down.

Send in what you want to see on the stream guys! Minecraft ? Building? Sirvival? Anything else or other games.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Oh whaaaw xD maybe after 40 hours that might happen xD anyone is free to join us on teamspeak on the stream two if they want

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I would like you to talk about that FTB server, when you go live. I might even be able to play on it, when it comes up.

But maybe after 40 (maybe 30) you may look like this:
Sleepy.jpg