Gotham a game of Mafia [Werewolf][Game Thread]

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, wouldn't scum make the claim first, to make themselves look better?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that you're making a terrible mistake, Cheese, but... What's done is done.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 5 recap
  • Lethosos was lynched. He did not leave a note.
And with that.

The game has ended.

Winners:
  • Shazam - Clayface
  • Vikestep - Bat Family
  • RealKC - Bat Family
  • Someone Else 37 - Bat Family
  • Strikingwolf - Bat Family
  • Nojr - Bat Family
  • Profrags - Bat Family
  • Livingangrycheese - Bat Family
Losers:
  • Pyure - Ridler
  • Corpsecat - Mafia
  • Erindalc - Mafia
  • Lethosos - Mafia

Game recap

So first of all, let me go back to the signups,
Oh no I'm staying out of this game. I'm pretty sure it's cursed.
I should've listened. The game, It is cursed.

All "Joking" aside, the game was pretty darn bad.

The main reasons being:
  • Major Inactivity, both on player and my side.
  • Unbalanced game -- or should I say unbalancable.
  • Small player list
This game was originally supposed to be an all out super brawl, which I changed to have less over powered characters, but in the progress. I made a few mistakes and definetly with the two neutral parties. The galery of rogues and the league of assasins.
Not only that, but the combination of Pyure the Ridler dying D1 with nobody being active (Or remembering) to write a note for their death, the game was pretty screwed at the beginning.

I have learned a few things from this game tho.
  • No role revelation on dead can be really bad and broken.
  • Never agree to take a sheet of of Shazam's hands.
  • Long signups are a killer
  • Big game, small audience? Either balance the game around them, or change up the game instead of waiting 2 weeks.
I'm sorry for the inconvieniance ya'll. Next time if anyone agrees to take an abandoned sheet of of Shazam. Please stop them.

small note: i'm not going to go into details of the mechanics of this game. They where just horrible.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sorry I tossed my char right away. I really did just derp and fail to read the rolesheet.

Wow nice job guys hitting the mafia w/ no role feedback on death, that's actually...really amazing. GG :)

@dylanpiera: Good call on your game summary. I definitely agree, role revelation is a critical part of the game if you want people to actually TALK about stuff.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Sorry I tossed my char right away. I really did just derp and fail to read the rolesheet.

Wow nice job guys hitting the mafia w/ no role feedback on death, that's actually...really amazing. GG :)

@dylanpiera: Good call on your game summary. I definitely agree, role revelation is a critical part of the game if you want people to actually TALK about stuff.
Thank you, thank you

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, erin and corpse got smote by the Hand of the GM. I did try and confuse the Red Robin identity a fair bit, but you managed to grab the wrong stick and ran with it. You were my scumvote that night, though.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Not really, erin and corpse got smote by the Hand of the GM. I did try and confuse the Red Robin identity a fair bit, but you managed to grab the wrong stick and ran with it. You were my scumvote that night, though.

It was obvious it was you, let's be honest here. And the other two, that's their fault.

Reactions: profrags