Gotham a game of Mafia [Werewolf][Game Thread]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Day 1 recap

Pyure got lynched, He did not leave a note.
Does that mean he was the Riddler after all?

Geez, this game is going to be tough.

##Vote Shazam; he was trying the hardest to get Pyure lynched.
Cheese, profrags, erindalc, and Vike are all also on my radar.

Also, what happened to the wolfkill? One of the teams has one of those, right?

P

profrags

Also, what happened to the wolfkill? One of the teams has one of those, right?
I was wondering this, aswell. I'm assuming someone is role blocking people the wolf kills somehow.

Btw, the only reason I wanted Pyure dead is because he's always tricking people into helping him (he tried to get me to protect him last game from a wolf kill when he was a wolf) and getting themselves killed by giving valuable information away without even realizing it.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I was wondering this, aswell. I'm assuming someone is role blocking people the wolf kills somehow.

Btw, the only reason I wanted Pyure dead is because he's always tricking people into helping him (he tried to get me to protect him last game from a wolf kill when he was a wolf) and getting themselves killed by giving valuable information away without even realizing it.
Could've been one of the Robins being awesome, or Ra's Al Ghul being... awesomeish, I guess, depending on his intentions? I don't there's any role that can actually roleblock the wolfkill- there's just a few peeps who can protect the person who would be killed.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Cheese, profrags, erindalc, and Vike are all also on my radar.
Question, SE: Why does that make me a target for you? You saw my logic for going after Pyure and didn't call me out on it. If he was indeed the Riddler, I'm not sure how else I should have acted; he had a post literally saying "I'm not the Riddler".

It's also possible that there was no Riddler to begin with, so Pyure was a baddie that just didn't get his role revealed. That would explain Pyure's quote above, since an actual Riddler in that situation would have no reason to deny his own role.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
...In fact, Someone, this is the second day in a row you've put a quick vote on me.
##Vote Shazam because ermahgerd, that tone...

You could just have a thing for me, but you're looking a little like Sofia Gigante (the Roman's executioner role). Both votes have been right out of the gate for you, just after the day begins. I'm not seeing a whole lot of waiting for discussion.

For now, Vote Someone Else 37. If you're actually Sofia, a) you're a wolf, and b) you'll put two votes on me daily until the end of time.

Reactions: profrags

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think SE37 is Sofia Gigante and Shaz is either an assassin or a rogue.

##Vote SE37

Also, given the number of players in this game, it would be unfair for there to be two romans, two assassins and two rogues, and given that we have most likely just killed the Riddler (who was added into the game after the roles were given out), there is probably still another rogue. Since there being two romans and two assassins seems unlikely. we may be facing a single roman or single assassin. This might explain how the kill last night may have been blocked.

P

profrags

Day 1 recap

Pyure got lynched, He did not leave a note.
I don't mean to be that guy but corpsecat and striking didn't vote which means there are only 9 players left.
Time for 3 viruses :p

Also, ##Vote SE37
I rather not be on someones target list. You also seem to have an interest in taking Shazam out which means he might be a threat to your win or you just love watching him die.

Last edited:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
So, pyure was finally too ambitious. Sorry mate, but if you've told everyone that you're a wolf, and you're not one we need, we're going to lynch you, even if you do turn around at the last second and say that we need you. And that's not suspicious.

And SE, seeing as everyone surprisingly stopped mindlessly following pyure, it seems strange that given his terrible logic, you would still use this as an excuse to kill Shaz.
vote SE

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed, agreed. Too quick on the uptake. ##Vote SOE.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Except I'm not Sofia. As a matter of fact, I am Detective Arnold John Flass... so (unless Pyure happened to be Sofia) my votes haven't even counted.

Which would, technically, be possible to prove, if my vote ends up being a tiebreaking vote and then somebody else gets lynched. Unless Sofia does the obvious thing and actually makes my vote count where I placed it, in which case... it would not look good for me.

Yes, I do technically win with the Roman Empire as long as Sofia is alive. But I really can't take much stock in that, as I have no clue who Sofia is, and she could die at any time and then I'd be winning with the town and I wouldn't even know it since roles aren't revealed this game.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Except I'm not Sofia. As a matter of fact, I am Detective Arnold John Flass... so (unless Pyure happened to be Sofia) my votes haven't even counted.

Which would, technically, be possible to prove, if my vote ends up being a tiebreaking vote and then somebody else gets lynched. Unless Sofia does the obvious thing and actually makes my vote count where I placed it, in which case... it would not look good for me.

Yes, I do technically win with the Roman Empire as long as Sofia is alive. But I really can't take much stock in that, as I have no clue who Sofia is, and she could die at any time and then I'd be winning with the town and I wouldn't even know it since roles aren't revealed this game.
Flass has a conversation with Sofia...