Gotham a game of Mafia [Werewolf][Game Thread]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by dylanpiera, Jun 7, 2016.

1. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

Grr you suck I can't tell what you are now.

2. Shazam08

Shazam08 New Member

Stop the phones, hold the presses, I missed something. Pyure softclaimed Joker twice.

I've got a train of logic chugging in, so derail me if any of these conclusions are wrong.

Pyure has clearly been dropping hints that he's the Joker (see above). That leaves us with two standard options: He's lying or he's telling the truth.

If he's lying, that means he's an "evil" role (Gallery/Roman/League) trying to protect himself under the Joker claim. In that case, it's an obvious lynch.

If he's telling the truth, he's a Joker and can kill absolutely anyone later if he dies by any means (not to mention the bonus kill if a Bat-family targets him). The town still needs to kill him to fulfill their win condition, and he'll kill someone whether or not he's lynched. Plus I'm leading the charge so he'll probably blast me.

I argue that we want to lynch him in either case. If he's lying, town nabs a big "wolf". If he's telling the truth, the result will be the same as his death in any other way (minus the bonus kill on a Bat-fam).

Vote Pyure

3. Shazam08

Shazam08 New Member

Damn you, Ninjeese. *shakes fist*

We can't tell whether or not he's the Joker, but I *think* it doesn't matter either way. The consequences of lynching him are beneficial in one case and unavoidable in the other.

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  4. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

Dance, monkeys :p

Shazam08 likes this.
  5. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

Alright, I'm keeping my vote on him.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

6. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

##Vote Pyure I guess. I'm not really sure about him but I also don't want to take a risk that Pyure is going to go against the town again.

profrags likes this.
  7. Pyure

We still have like 23.x hours right? I think day ends at 4PM EST

dylanpiera likes this.
  8. Pyure

Free info: I'm not the Riddler either.

9. VikeStep

VikeStep New Member

##Vote Pyure

I think Shazam is town. Fite me Pyure.

10. profrags

profrags Guest

(งಠᴥಠ)ง

I had to...

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  11. Pyure

Why? :p

12. Pyure

So, with just a couple hours left in the day, fair warning. If I die, town loses. They can't win without me. My recommendation is to not kill me at this time.

My other recommendation is to allow me to assist town in winning the game. I have ideas on whom to pursue as lynch candidates.

I love tossing ultimatums around, because, well, I'm always right. If I die, town dies with me. The end.

You have....2.5 hours to comply. Suckers.

I'd start by switching your vote to someone who was pleased to lynch a potential Riddler. Take your pick.

13. Someone Else 37

Someone Else 37 Forum Addict

?

profrags likes this.
  14. Pyure

I'm not particularly inclined to clarify. I've definitely told some lies. I've mostly told a lot of truths. You get to sift through it and make a decision.

15. Shazam08

Shazam08 New Member

No role really fits this description. The Riddler might be essential to a town win, but you know.

Side note, though, I love how versatile this part of your post is. Pretty much any role being lynched in any game could throw this into their defense. :p

LivingAngryCheese and Pyure like this.
  16. Pyure

No Gallery roles specifically you mean I presume?
    Don't read a ton into that, just clarifying.

17. profrags

profrags Guest

I don't think switching is an option for town, they would be basically be holding a giant "I'm town, kill me!" sign above their head because you're they "need" you.

18. Pyure

All town should be holding that sign over their heads anyway.

19. Pyure

With less than 40 mins to go afaik, we're outta time. GG suckers.

Focus on the people who didn't even consider trying to save me. Those people are non-town.

20. dylanpiera

dylanpiera New Member

Day ended. Recap soon