Gotham a game of Mafia [Werewolf][Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Stop the phones, hold the presses, I missed something. Pyure softclaimed Joker twice.

I see no reason not to have at least 80% disclosure here. Folks, I'm gallery of rogues. I am not black mask. I'm not a threat to anyone. I win by living until the end.

Killing me isn't an awesome idea, fair warning.
oh really? lol i suck at this game. I cant believe I got myself killed so quickly.

I've got a train of logic chugging in, so derail me if any of these conclusions are wrong.

Pyure has clearly been dropping hints that he's the Joker (see above). That leaves us with two standard options: He's lying or he's telling the truth.

If he's lying, that means he's an "evil" role (Gallery/Roman/League) trying to protect himself under the Joker claim. In that case, it's an obvious lynch.

If he's telling the truth, he's a Joker and can kill absolutely anyone later if he dies by any means (not to mention the bonus kill if a Bat-family targets him). The town still needs to kill him to fulfill their win condition, and he'll kill someone whether or not he's lynched. Plus I'm leading the charge so he'll probably blast me.

I argue that we want to lynch him in either case. If he's lying, town nabs a big "wolf". If he's telling the truth, the result will be the same as his death in any other way (minus the bonus kill on a Bat-fam).

Vote Pyure

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
##Vote Pyure I guess. I'm not really sure about him but I also don't want to take a risk that Pyure is going to go against the town again.

Reactions: profrags

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So, with just a couple hours left in the day, fair warning. If I die, town loses. They can't win without me. My recommendation is to not kill me at this time.

My other recommendation is to allow me to assist town in winning the game. I have ideas on whom to pursue as lynch candidates.

I love tossing ultimatums around, because, well, I'm always right. If I die, town dies with me. The end.

You have....2.5 hours to comply. Suckers.

I'd start by switching your vote to someone who was pleased to lynch a potential Riddler. Take your pick.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
So, with just a couple hours left in the day, fair warning. If I die, town loses. They can't win without me. My recommendation is to not kill me at this time.

My other recommendation is to allow me to assist town in winning the game. I have ideas on whom to pursue as lynch candidates.

I love tossing ultimatums around, because, well, I'm always right. If I die, town dies with me. The end.

You have....2.5 hours to comply. Suckers.

I'd start by switching your vote to someone who was pleased to lynch a potential Riddler. Take your pick.
Free info: I'm not the Riddler either.
?

Reactions: profrags

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
If I die, town loses. They can't win without me. My recommendation is to not kill me at this time.

No role really fits this description. The Riddler might be essential to a town win, but you know.

Side note, though, I love how versatile this part of your post is. Pretty much any role being lynched in any game could throw this into their defense. :p

P

profrags

I'm not particularly inclined to clarify. I've definitely told some lies. I've mostly told a lot of truths. You get to sift through it and make a decision.
I don't think switching is an option for town, they would be basically be holding a giant "I'm town, kill me!" sign above their head because you're they "need" you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
With less than 40 mins to go afaik, we're outta time. GG suckers.

Focus on the people who didn't even consider trying to save me. Those people are non-town.