Goodbye FTB. It's been a good run.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

midgreezy

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing Feed the Beast since 2013, so first I'd like to take a moment to thank all the many devs, who have made so many wonderful mods and modpacks I've enjoyed so much over the years. Sincerely, thank you.

That said, FTB moving to Overwolf? Jesus... Why don't you just partner with Facebook /s.

I guess I'll just go back to Tekkit?... no... Better than Wolves?... nah... I guess Vanilla could be fun... man fuck 2020

oh well

Thanks again for all the fun.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I've been playing Feed the Beast since 2013, so first I'd like to take a moment to thank all the many devs, who have made so many wonderful mods and modpacks I've enjoyed so much over the years. Sincerely, thank you.

That said, FTB moving to Overwolf? Jesus... Why don't you just partner with Facebook /s.

I guess I'll just go back to Tekkit?... no... Better than Wolves?... nah... I guess Vanilla could be fun... man fuck 2020

oh well

Thanks again for all the fun.
While its not ideal, I run the packs I play through MultiMC. Though they are all older packs I play...