Good vs. Evil

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
64 in terms of resources needed, no. In terms of crafting steps: YES!

Also, you need blocks to put items into the pipe network, which are also not exactly fun to make.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
63. Ohh OK, I see your point. Because you need the alloying kiln or whatever it's called... and then yeah the RP2 extraction blocks which often need a redstone clock or something don't they?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
65 not super hard, considering I already needed a few blocks because of factorization.

Some bad news: The script broke in the worst possible way (The turtle continued but stopped sending items)

Also, I decided to join a game jam this weekend https://itch.io/jam/wowie-jam-2 Lets see how it goes

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
66 the gamejam started. I started late because of work. So far, I got the camera to move and a dungeon/cave to generate. That should have been a lot easier than it ended up being :(

The theme of the gamejam is intentional bugs. I'm going to make a dungeon crawler with the following "bugs":

getting "out of bounds" will be encouraged
some items/monsters deal negative damage (thus heal)
Some healing items will do negative healing (Thus deal damage)
Some monsters have negative health (Thus need to be killed by healing them/ dealing negative damage)
Items can have the "wrong" name. For example a sword called "fiery sword of fire" that deals ice damage

Every time I push to master, a new release build gets created. So, you can "play" here https://lenscas.github.io/glitch_dungeon/

Purple = where you spawn
Red = where the exit is
Green = walkable
blue = not walkable / ouf of bounds

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
67. We didn’t die in D&D! Most of us got knocked unconscious but we didn’t die! And I didn’t kill a fellow player when I rolled a Natural 1 as well.