Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 Then we'll wait for when he does do that.

Then we send our men to go find him.

I mean, isn't it a bit pointless if you have no idea where to find him?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 As you wish, I will command my troops to go back. If they found something I will bring you the news first.
I already placed more guards in the prison. To prevent more escapes.
*The guard bows and then leaves*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleeha:*
Thank you, but don't you need anything?
*Tarlesa doesn't care that Raleeha gets better food. She already ate something much better then she will ever get and with some luck she will get it again tonight.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 But I do.
I don't want to treat you like slaves, no one should be.
And I'm queen, what else can I do? This is my job to sit here and look pretty to everyone else.
I don't even have a say in the guild.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleeha giggles*
You are wrong, they might nott bow for you but that doesn't mean you can't give them orders. they are there to get the right people on the throne, with or without orders from the current queen/king and they are there to help your people.
They will never bow for you but there are things you can ask them that they need to do for you, for example finding that escaped prisoner. They normally don't do things like this on their own and probably won't like it maybe even go against it but in the end they will have to do it.
Be careful with what you ask from them though, you have seen what they do with people they don't like.
*She looks at Tarlesa*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Tarlesa becomes angry, why did they have to start with this subject. She quickly becomes calm enough to answer the question*
I betrayed them, it's that simple. The only reason why I joined, why I had to join was so I could give my mother the information about what they were planning to do.