Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Tarlesa sits with her back against the throne, wondering what to do next. She fears that Raleeha did speak about it, if that was the case it would mean she couldn't give the guards her side of the deal and thus she wouldn't get what she wants. She curses in herself for giving Raleeha some of her food as she is now still hungry.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
17 *We left for a walk and came back soon after*
*I remove Tarlesa's leash and bring her to her bed*
*I chain Tarlesa and Raleeha remains in my arms*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
18 *Raleeha answers*
I do.....I just want to sleep with her, please
*She looks to Tarlesa hoping to get help from her and she gets it*
*Tarlesa then says*
I don't like to sleep alone, is it really needed that she sleeps with you?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
18 *The girls wish you good night as well. Once you are gone Tarlesa sits over Raleeha, making sure she can't move and she puts her teeth against Raleeha's throat. She quietly asks what Raleeha said.
Raleeha breaks down in tears, while saying she didn't say anything. Eventually Tarlesa goes and lays beside her, using Raleeha once again as a doll. She whispers, and now we wait so I can give you to the guards and they give me what I want. Tarlesa licks Raleeha's neck and continuous. Its a shame I need to give you to them, you probably taste a lot better then what I get in return.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*At midnight the girls get waken up by the same guard that had to clean them. He unchains them and brings Tarlesa to a cell with one man. He lays on his back with his hands and feet chained together and unable to move them.The guard says*
He was given a death sentence and currently waits for it, no one will miss him. Do whatever you want with him, no one here will hear his screams.
*Tarlesa smiles, the guard takes Raleeha with him while the man screams from pain. When Raleeha looks back she sees how Tarlesa tears the guy apart and how she slowly eats him, enjoying every scream he makes and every drip of blood and piece of flesh she eats. The guard takes Raleeha to the others, once there its Raleeha's turn to pay for Tarlesa's side of the deal.
After what felt for Raleeha like hours her payment is done and the guard takes her with him to pick up Tarlesa before cleaning both of them and laying them in bed once again and chaining them to it so it looks like they never left their bed.
No one who didn't work with the deal noticed anything, Tarlesa wasn't hungry anymore and the guards have had their fun times with Raleeha.
Tarlesa puts her arms on Raleeha like she usually does and falls asleep. Raleeha doesn't want to sleep and especially not in Tarlesa's arms but she is too tired and falls asleep as well*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*The girls get waken up by a guard, get a shower like usual to make it look like nothing has happened and then get chained to the throne and are given the usual food.*