Good vs. Evil

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/s to Jacintha:
Jacintha, now that I see streaks of light instead of the aura that our kind does, I see no harm in Xanther. What's wrong?

/J:
I don't know. *focuses carefully at Xanther* I still see red aura, and no one here can contradict me as I am the only one seeing this.
Is Xanther... changing?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[the camp]
it contains multiple small "buildings"(think more the sizes of 1 small room with some variations as to what its purpose is) build out of whatever there was.
The "building" you are in right now is the biggest and has an open roof
[/the camp]
edit:
*lenscas as he joined the rest:*

Ask him, but as far as I know he is not

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
[wording]
/J means I'm talking as Jacintha. /s means I'm talking as sgbros. More may be added once I add more characters.
[/wording]

/J
No. He has a red aura. Only I can see it. My people. He signifies danger.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[not rp] I just love the fact that everyone thinks he is "evil". I taught I gave more then enough hints last time as to what happened but you all seem to have missed it. *looks back* The sudden Sinthoras I gave someone who works with the shadows and fits the description of the rest of the undeads. And that his flames became darker. I also literally said it once what I wanted to avoid happening with someone else :p and I think there is even more:p
[/not rp]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I taught you based the Xanther is evil in disquise from the things he did in the last rp, if not ignore me:p

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J
He... Xanther... no emotion... shadow...

Could it be?!

[to lenny]
Yeah, sorta actually. But this one was just a whim decision to believe that Xanther was evil early on.
[/to lenny]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*lenscas:*
You think he has become one of them?
*he looks at Xanther*
*lenscas:*
No, that can't be his flames still burn bright

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Xanther:*
Why would I join them? I am dead because of them! Everyone I care about is dead because of them!
Why would I want to join beings that killed everyone including me!?