Good vs. Evil

Nashannata

Feb 10, 2015
59. There are to much of Codes that can be used for a DDOS. Infinity loops are easy made. To Avoid thes there should be a Option to prevent from writing for unknown user. (Hope i get the right idea of your "problem")

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
59. There are to much of Codes that can be used for a DDOS. Infinity loops are easy made. To Avoid thes there should be a Option to prevent from writing for unknown user. (Hope i get the right idea of your "problem")
I know. an action should however get killed automatically if it ran for too long of a time. Combine this with making an user only able to run 1 action at a time and using this for a DDOS should be at least somewhat harder.

You also need to be logged in to start running the action and later on I'm planning that GM's will run the scripts on the client if their browsers has access to WASM. This should reduce some of the load, especially as WASM gets more and more support.

Nashannata

Feb 10, 2015
59. *talk to myself* Dude i got an idea. *headshake* So what? *Shake hands* We all gonna die... Dude you got the best idea's ... *depresiv mood* :D

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
60. I knew that because I read your previous post...
I had a feeling, but I didn’t want to assume! :) my friend who runs the server has said he’s going to find a suitable recipe to add in. I suggested that, as the RF to make them is free anyway, a crafting recipe where you craft the fire diamond with the Conductor Mast in a crafting table, receiving an electric diamond and with the Mast staying in the table, would be appropriate.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
55. I'll chip in on evil; I accidentally took my wife's car keys to work with me this morning. I commute about 50 minutes away, so its not like I can just nip back. Slightly afraid to go home now...