Good vs. Evil

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
61 I could probably parse it if I gave enough effort, but PHP is one of the languages I never really put any effort into learning, despite being 'taught' it.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
60. Today has not been a good day thus far. My younger son being sick just as I was about to leave for work, and having to put fuel in my car on the way to work (for which I was already late) didn't help. Plus I put the wrong fuel in. Hopefully, as it was only a couple of lites of unleaded into a diesel car, and I then filled the tank with 40+ litres of diesel at a different petrol station (which I had to drive to), it will be OK.

Reactions: Closet Gamer

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
61 today was a development test using that great site.
It ended with the teachers not trusting the servers anymore and we all had to make screenshots of the results >_>

Not to mention that people got kicked out multiple times for various reasons (I got kicked out because I selected some text to see if it ended with spaces or not so I could do the exercise >_>)
Also, sometimes your answers didn't get saved properly and as a result some answers you did correct where marked as wrong......

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
63 because make diesel triangle shaped and petrol square shaped! Problem solved! 2 year old toddlers have been proving this science for decades

------------------------
*Never be afraid to ask when you do not understand*
------------------------
My Age of Engineering Series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUZaEaeCvlj6ChY3jks-N8rW74_3qEtmD
See, that's a good shout. You already can't easily put diesel in a petrol car in the UK because the diesel nozzle is bigger; doesn't help with the other way round. I'm going to keep brimming my tank for the next 1000-2000 miles (topping up when it gets half full) and that should be OK. Because petrol is lighter, some of what I put in there will float to the top; if you keep brimming it, eventually that will dissolve into the diesel.

C

Closet Gamer

63 - always look on the bright side :)

See, that's a good shout. You already can't easily put diesel in a petrol car in the UK because the diesel nozzle is bigger; doesn't help with the other way round. I'm going to keep brimming my tank for the next 1000-2000 miles (topping up when it gets half full) and that should be OK. Because petrol is lighter, some of what I put in there will float to the top; if you keep brimming it, eventually that will dissolve into the diesel.
Yea it may run ragged for a few days until it works it way out if the system. Diesel acts as a lubricant in a diesel engine whereas petrol has the opposite effect and increases friction, however it should be ok if it is diluted enough. Pretty sure a certain amount of contamination is tolerated by design

------------------------
*Never be afraid to ask when you do not understand*
------------------------
My Age of Engineering Series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUZaEaeCvlj6ChY3jks-N8rW74_3qEtmD

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
C

Closet Gamer

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
61 not sure if I said it already here but I just love the fact that AMD and Intel decided to work together on a project. The result will be an Intel CPU with the integrated GPU being made by AMD.

I believe they have a CPU planned that is ready for VR just by itself.