Good vs. Evil

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
45. Food IS great. Its one of the joys of my life, to be honest. I can eat cheap bad food as fuel, that's fine, but I can also truly appreciate GOOD cuisine as well.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
43. I dunno, McDonalds isn't really THAT cheap anymore either; not over here anyway. But sometimes their food is pretty good. I've not had a Big Tasty since I've been trying to watch my calories, but those were a favourite of mine. These days, I quite like the BBQ BLC. And they're recently started doing Red Leicester melts, and those are blooming lovely.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
41. I'm trying not to have it, on account of me putting on about a stone in weight (14 lbs, about 6.4 kg) over the last 6 months, but I weakened and bought some when we were getting it for my boys as a treat. I had half a packet of the Melts, and a quarter of the BLC my wife didn't finish. The latter is lush though - chicken burger, bacon, cheese, bbq sauce and lettuce.

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
40 I'm in America, I eat McDonald's, I have a 37% chance to die. In Canada McDonald's is a lot better but I don't know about the rest of the world

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
39. Its not too bad in the UK to be honest, because of the rules and regs about sourcing food, if it says its made of this, that and the other, it pretty much has to be so. So the free range eggs have to actually be free range, the UK beef has to be from the UK, all that. If they officially say it, they have to be able to back it up.