Good vs. Evil

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
86. But we already have a dog that doesn't really get the attention he should with us both being full time at work!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
89. Our dog was bought off a friend when he was a puppy because she was moving to a house that didn't allow pets, and he's half King Charles cavalier spaniel and half Bichon Frise; he's completely Cav in colour, but bigger and fluffier than they get.

Reactions: triggerfinger12

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
92. I've actually been saying no to getting a kitten, but I've been overruled. But my reasons for saying no are not baseless, and I'm concerned about a young cat being brought into a family where it may not be able to get the attention it deserves, and where a pet already exists!

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
92. I've actually been saying no to getting a kitten, but I've been overruled. But my reasons for saying no are not baseless, and I'm concerned about a young cat being brought into a family where it may not be able to get the attention it deserves, and where a pet already exists!
93 the thing about cats - if you give them no attention or all of your time, the result is the same. A furry companion you can love for the rest of their life.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
94. But is that true if you do it from when they're a kitten? It just seems a bit... cruel. These tiny balls of fluff deserve all the love they can be given, you know? I must admit, seeing my boys playing a bit with the one we're hoping to get, and some of the others there (she'll be staying where she is until she's 8 weeks old, she's only 3 weeks at the moment), it did melt my heart a bit. Which is precisely why my wife insisted we all go, of course :p

Reactions: triggerfinger12

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
94. But is that true if you do it from when they're a kitten? It just seems a bit... cruel. These tiny balls of fluff deserve all the love they can be given, you know? I must admit, seeing my boys playing a bit with the one we're hoping to get, and some of the others there (she'll be staying where she is until she's 8 weeks old, she's only 3 weeks at the moment), it did melt my heart a bit. Which is precisely why my wife insisted we all go, of course :p
95 It might seem cruel, but cats are usually solitary creatures. The only thing to worry about would be the dog. It might freak out the cat if it's big enough.