Good vs. Evil

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
55. Damn, I didn't know that. What did you want to make glue for? On the up-side, 9 Actually Additions rice slimeballs can be crafted into a vanilla slime block - which can then be back-crafted into vanilla slime balls ;)

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
54 That sounds similar to when due to being able to make buckets with tin, and recycle them back into iron, you could convert tin to iron. This one appears to be doable with just vanilla though, no mod conflicts required.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
55. Yep. Its handy! Makes rice a viable fuel option not just for the Culinary Generator, but also the Slimey Generator too. Speaking of which, I need to set that up...

T

Tyler_BMN

54 cuz Thaumcraft ain't out yet.
Azanor I know you're busy BUT AT LEAST POST SOME UPDATES PLEASE

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
56 because there is a good chance I will get accepted to the school I want to go to,

Also because the brainf interpreter that I am making is going well, it actually already works but as I am not just translating brainf to lets say lua but instead I am making "compiler" that translates the brainf code into a data structure that then gets executed by my interperter it is still kind of slow as it is lacking a good bit of optimization that I would get if I just translated the brainf code to lua,

However, as the "compiled" brainf code is represented as a lua table I may have actually kind of created a "new" programming language?
"Compiled"
Code:
{
    {char="+",count=4},
    {char="[",link=7},
    ">",
    {char="+",count=4},
    "<",
    "-",
    {char="]",link=2},
    ">",
    "." 
}
brainf version
Code:
++++[>++++<-]>.
which basically prints the ASCII character that corresponds to 4*4 (assuming there is one).
and yes, the compiled version takes up more characters but needs a lot less operations (9 vs 15)
Also, as the start of the loop and end of the loop are linked the interpreter doesn't need to search for those and as it doesn't check if the link is actually legit you can probably do some fun stuff with it......
Code:
{
    "+",
    {char="[", link=1}
}
The above is technically valid and will loop forever (unless lua can overflow and the int stored in the first cell goes back to 0)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame