Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
89 because I also changed Ylva's abilities, she is now even more dependent on other characters. Yes that was possible to do :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
89 because it seems like I will be writing code for 100 euro a month.
Yes, that is extremely low however as it is an internship (If google translated it correctly) I am more then happy about the fact that I found something because if I didn't I would get in trouble with school. >_<

And as a bonus they also use git which is one of the things I need to work with for my exam and I might be able to work in the same way that is needed for my exam thus besides writing code it is hopefully also a place where I can practice nicely for my exam which will be at the end of this school year :)

(Also, they have a room dedicated to test VR stuff :p )

Oh, and before you ask. Yes, the programming exam of my school is mostly about other stuff then programming, mostly because if they think you can't program you aren't allowed to take the exam anyway.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
90 I was reading an article the other day about the "Coding for All" movement going on right now (that is, the idea that everyone should learn to code because coding is good and there's a lot of jobs for it), and they figured that while the "everyone should learn to code" thing probably won't last, the idea of teaching everyone computational theory- computational thinking- likely will.

I'm guessing that your CS exam is mostly testing you on computational thinking.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
91 no, the exam is pretty much all about git and "scrum" though that the project you work on while you do your exam you pretty much work for a company. (The exam takes half a year as a result.) Because of this you will fail anyway if you can't code shit. And before you are even allowed to take the exam you fist have to prove it anyway. About half of my class isn't allowed, though that is mostly their own fault as they did absolutely nothing >_>

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
92 So it's... what, they give you an internship somewhere and set you on one of the company's projects, and that is your exam?