Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
75 because it all was going so "well" and then the poison ship landed, potentially crushing everything I have worked so hard for :(

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
77 rimworld, I am doing a playthrough where you don't start with food, there are no plants or trees and it is always a toxic fallout.
Now that everything started to look at least somewhat alright, a poison ship landed which I need to deal with. Some of the stuff that can spawn when you try to deal with it can one shot people. (Not even by making headshots). If it doesn't one shot someone, that person is now probably missing a lung or something else.

Another thing that can spawn takes ages to kill and has 1 of three weapons
1 massive spray damage
2 even more massive spray damage but a bit more controlled
3 firebombs

so..in short, I don't put the chance of survival for my people very high at this point

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
81 the current look of my colony
RimWorld_028.png
Yes, someone is walking around naked, yes this someone is a girl, yes this someone happens to also be the best doctor of the colony and yes it is normal for her to be naked. This is because she has the nudist trait. (and the 20 mood buff is seriously a great thing to have)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
83 If I ever have another go at Dwarf Fortress, I... probably won't start naming my dwarves after random people here. There's just too many of them.

Context: 200 is the default population cap for a dwarven fortress. It takes a few years to get there, but most reasonably successful forts do.