Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
54 I'm not sure if I should combine Ylva's "not a stray" ability and "Merel's blessing ability". Both are passive that needs the other one to exist to do anything but I am also unsure what new ability to give to Ylva afterwards.

Maybe "scaled skin"? Sacrifice magic skill to boost both armor and magical defense? (Thus 1 point to gain 2 points back one of which being the only stat besides health that can be changed by her owner.)

And yes, the loose magic skill to gain other bonus will be her theme along with being someones pet. Though I will do my best to avoid basic stat changes due to her already being able to become restated during fights.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
56 @lenscas Maybe add another alternative attacking ability, along the lines of Venomous Bite? Maybe one that affects stats in a different way, or is just a straight debuff? Or a more defense or support-oriented ability? Perhaps one that would allow Ylva to tank hits directed toward her owner?

Adding a new ability that messes with Ylva's own stats seems unnecessary, given the shapeshifting and restatting and all.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
No SE 57 up.. Wait

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
60 oh

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
59 not sure if I am going to keep this ability
Unnatural claws: Ylva uses the bit of control of her transformation magic to gain unnatural sharp and strong claws able to shred flesh, bones and metal with relative ease.

When used Ylva can sacrifice any amount of magical skill and gain that many “claws”. Whenever Ylva uses an basic attack and it deals damage she does another basic attack however this time without the accuracy check and instead of damage it lowers armor for x number of rounds (x has yet to be determined.)

My first thaught was to make some kind of bleed effect with it but then it would be very similar to venomousness fangs. So instead she now can gain armor shredding claws.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
60 cause reasons

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
62 genuine life

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
One stack