Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
77 suddenly more things appeared
Fogon
focus
Fogon's species has become thirsty for blood and war. They enjoy it when their enemies suffer, they see no difference between an animal and other species.
Slain enemies are a food source, after battle have increased moral improving efficiency and speed of workers.

Backstory
Fogon used to live peacefully like the rest of the elves near {place name}. The nearby merfolk where seen as the elf equivalent for the oceans and where a great ally.
Fogon just like many other elves had a relation ship with a merfolk however everything changed when an unknown power corrupted the lands.
Fogon and the rest of the elves fell for the corruption it drove them insane and caused a desire for blood.
The next time the merfolk went to the shore to trade and see their elf friends and lovers the elves where prepared.
Fogon gave the signal when all the merfolk where on the shore and with joy watched his plan unfold.

The fight didn't take long as the merfolk didn't have weapons. The shore became covered in the dead bodies of merfolk and their blood.
Shortly after the elves celebrated, their once equivalent species now was seen as nothing more then a dead boar. They started to feast on the slain merfolk.

The following morning the elves desired more bloodshed and a bigger kingdom. It became Fogon's task to spread the corruption and increase the elven kingdom.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
77 so....what I still need to do in terms of characters:
merfolk
crawlers
{that species I still have yet to give a name}
human->light based
elves->not corrupt
then important world places names and stuff to finish their lore/backstory.

I'd say it comes along nicely( at least better then every other world I created in the past as this actually has files >_< )