Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
73 Yes.

I didn't want to mention it if there was still a reasonable chance it could happen, barring intervention from anyone else wanting to decrease the count.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
74 meh
Kun-da
focus:
Kun-da focuses on dark magic and ancient, often forbidden rituals to bring strength to his followers.
As a result Kun-da has access to the undead giving him access to workers and soldiers that don't need food.
However the undead are less efficient then living beings and as the land is teeming with dark magic crops grow less fast making farms produce less grain.

backstory:
Kun-da was born in {insert name here}, a place where dark magic was more then just forbidden. People discovered Kun-da's magic when he was still a child.
Once discovered it was decided that his home would burn with him inside. Kun-da managed to survive using his magic to protect himself of the fire and debris at the cost of his arm. His dad, the only parent he had left was less fortunate and died when the building collapsed.
Kun-da had not yet the knowledge to bring his dad back to life, nor would he had the time as the other citizens wanted him dead.
After he manged to escape and leave the city he had nowhere to go, no friends, no family and no place to sleep.
Kun-da did the only thing he could think of: going to the dark woods of{enter name here}. According to the legends dark magic ruled those woods, dark magic he could use to avenge his dad.
The journey was long, the nights got colder as winter got closer and when Kun-da taught he wouldn't make it, when he thought he would die and all was lost he started to feel the magic of the woods.
He was close, close enough to use its magic, he would make it.

Years had passed, Kun-da not only became stronger he also learned a lot about the magic he controlled. The more he had learned the more he hated the citizens of his hometown.
He also learned how many have died in the past, simply because of the magic they where born with. This changed Kun-da's goals, not only did he want to avenge his dad, he also wanted a place where people like him could live.
A place where no matter what kind of magic someone possessed no one would have to be afraid to be killed for it.

Kun-da left the dark woods to begin the creation of a new city, using allies from both the living and the dead. The time has come, justice is near.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
75 No, you can't reset this yet.

At any rate, Lens's charsheet reminds me of Chandra Nalaar's ignition story, what with the government burning down the character's village because the character was practicing forbidden magic.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
75 No, you can't reset this yet.

At any rate, Lens's charsheet reminds me of Chandra Nalaar's ignition story, what with the government burning down the character's village because the character was practicing forbidden magic.
76 that was pyromancy though :p
Its for something I hope I can work on.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
77 Pyromancy, necromancy... eh, what's the difference? They're even located in adjacent color pie segments!

Also, that Jund Uncharted Realms a couple weeks ago gave a pretty good description of what appeared to be necropyromancy. It's like fire, but is actually death!