Good Tutorial on FTB Mindcrack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hollywookilla44

Jul 29, 2019
Good Afternoon my fellow ftb friends. I am semi-new to the modding community and dabbled in a few mods (tekkit for about a month) but nothing as impressive as Mindcrack. Any who, I am looking for a good tutorial/walk through on FTB Mindcrack either via youtube or any other source. I know pretty much all of Tekkit crafting but I rather use the new mods / new ways to advance myself in Minecraft. I searched youtube for a bit and found many lets play but anyone have a suggestion on who I should watch. I found Guude's lets play but is it a good video to follow? There are 2 lets play that Guude is doing, one he just started in Nov and another one is at episode 300 something.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
You're probably better off looking through wiki's or trying to find individual videos for each mod. Personally I'm not a huge fan of LP's because they tend to waste far too much of my time and usually only teach about 2 - 3 minutes of useful information with the rest just being garbage.

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking of constructing an informative tour of the server I play on showcasing the capabilities of all sorts of different mods and their fundamental uses, this way people can see exciting projects built by a group. (As soon as I repair my group's tree farm, for some reason the humus was spilling over into our recycler tube system)