Good server hosting company for 50 + Player

Shane Cassell

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

Due to my current server host upgrading there server and CofhCore will now not work at all ! I am in search of a good host, I am willing to spend up to maybe just over $100 but a dedicated server would be good but dosent need to be. I am currently with chromobyte but as I said cannot use them anymore, I tried using creeper host, couldn't stand them, wasted $70 for a host I couldn't use. So anyother good ones out there ?

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
How about these guys? https://thesmelter.com/minecraft.php slightly cheaper than Fragnet's, all the SSD drive space you need as long it server related and there isn't any more than 3 backups in your server. Updates are usually delivered to the jars list in about 24 to 48 hours as I just asked that today to get my Resonant Rise server updated. Oh and yea unlike stupid Fragnet support that will actually talk to you and also Live Chat up and running from time to time every day. So yea love their services however at 12 bucks a GB not sure if donations will keep up.

twitch204

Jul 29, 2019
If you are looking for a server for that many member's I would suggest a dedicated server box, not a vps. And if you know where to look, you can get a dedicated box MUCH cheaper then any vps around.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
www.OVH.com has some dedicated boxes for around $30-$90 in your range that may suit your needs. Keep in mind these are unmanaged servers.
Which means that they don't care about your Minecraft server at all. If you need management go to a good Minecraft host can hook you up right. You will pay more but you will be able to use your dedicated server right and a good host will be able to do the job without being so costly.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Which means that they don't care about your Minecraft server at all. If you need management go to a good Minecraft host can hook you up right. You will pay more but you will be able to use your dedicated server right and a good host will be able to do the job without being so costly.
However if you have the know how and experience, unmanaged dedicated servers are the cheapest out there and have killer performance. But as said above that is true.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
yep I already that the case that you will end up paying more for that server if managed