Good evening!

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have been here for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself. Im FinishIgor wich some of you already know. 25years old guy borned in Finland but lives in Sweden for now. Sadly im unemployed but on the bright side is that i can spend more time to hang out here and play minecraft.

I have played vanilla minecraft for a long time a recently started with FTB. Found out that FTB is more my game then the original minecraft. Have got many questions about recording a let's play season or just a let's build mostly for my creativity but i probably get stuck and cannot find the words since im not speaking english so good. Have tried to find a person to play with, but find people around my age or older isnt that easy.

At the moment im just looking for a great server to join. Have tried out a couple on this forum but the issue i have is the host location. So if you know a server with a close community and social adults i appreciate to know. ;)

Well i think that's it, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Im not dangerous.

- Igor

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Bleated welcome to the forums. Please do not be afraid to ask questions. Though your English may not be great most of us are willing to help where we can. I'm more of a problem solver of errors than a person that can help with setting up an LP though.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much. Me and my teacher in English lesson couldnt be in the same room. So she suspended me from the lessons and now when im older i probably learned me the lesson. Cause english are really common in the world.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Finland? There's actually people living there?? I thought that place was occupied by polar bears?

Welcome to FTB, don't worry, there are no wild and loose animals in here!

Well, there is one crazy wolf/panther who thinks he's batman.
And one Bridezilla
And a couple of bronies
And some weird, medieval troll with a dark sense of humour.
And on top of that, this place is being run by a slowpoke.

But despite these irrelevances, the place is being run moderately ok-ish ;D

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the FTB forums! Be sure to read the rules, as well as the informational links you can find in my signature. ;)