Good day, The name's Red

RedStuf

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings fellow FTB players and developers.

Even though I've been playing FTB for quite a while now, I haven't introduced myself to the forums yet.
The name's Red, and I'm a big fan of FTB. I also enjoy streaming and the such. (And I've recently hit 200 followers, Jay!)

I'll also be studying ICT soon, so I'll probably start working on modding somewhere this year.

For the interested, I usually play Unleashed and I prefer black socks.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like ;3

~Red

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Red, as in...
tumblr_mpj8uaHYKo1sqxlvbo1_500.jpg

Welcome to the forums!

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings fellow FTB players and developers.

Even though I've been playing FTB for quite a while now, I haven't introduced myself to the forums yet.
The name's Red, and I'm a big fan of FTB. I also enjoy streaming and the such. (And I've recently hit 200 followers, Jay!)

I'll also be studying ICT soon, so I'll probably start working on modding somewhere this year.

For the interested, I usually play Unleashed and I prefer black socks.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like ;3

~Red

Found a FTB Unleashed server you like yet? Could we get a link to your streams (I'm imagining they are on Youtube)?
Welcome to the complex and entangled world of FTB. :)

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums. Hope you find a friendly server. I am not much of a baseball fan, but I thought that the team choices were White Socks and Red Socks. Happy Minecrafting!

RedStuf

Jul 29, 2019
Red, as in...
tumblr_mpj8uaHYKo1sqxlvbo1_500.jpg

Welcome to the forums!
I hadn't though of that Red yet, but that picture sure is cute!

Found a FTB Unleashed server you like yet? Could we get a link to your streams (I'm imagining they are on Youtube)?

Welcome to the complex and entangled world of FTB. :)

Nope, generally I stream on Twitch.tv/zetsuboushi . But sometimes I do videos. (too lazy to edit right now :3 )

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find a friendly server. I am not much of a baseball fan, but I thought that the team choices were White Socks and Red Socks. Happy Minecrafting!

I don't follow baseball either, but I meant those things people tend to wear under their shoes. Also I actually havent found a server yet. I've been playing a lot of SSP.

RedStuf

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you ;)
I'll actually be heading to Japan next month, and I'll be visiting the Pokécentre in Kyoto.
I suppose you guys wouldn't mind me making some pics huh ;)

Reactions: SatanicSanta