Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Carpenters Blocks Added | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Charfair1
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.2
Do you accept the rules: Of course
Timezone: EST
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Extensive. I am familiar with IC2, TE, AE, Thaumcraft4, Tinkers, Tinkerer, MFR, Bibliocraft, and a large variety of other core and additional mods in the Monster modpack.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for an active community based server that I can play and build on. I'm a little burnt out on FTB at the moment, so a fresh start is just what I'm looking for.

Quick question: Are Advanced Genetics, Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI, and Mariculture enabled on this server?

We only Disabled two mods that have to do with rainbowtrees(dyetrees) and Mob spawn mod

Whitelisted Charfair1, welcome to the server

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Tsori
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : For a few years, recently got back into it on another server, however due to lag issues and unstable/unreliable server im looking for somewhere new
Do you accept the rules : I do
Timezone : GMT however i play late night mytime, so i tend to span both timezones
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite indepth, whatever i lack i use the wiki for :)
Why do you want to join? : As covered above ive been playing monster alot lately, i tend to enjoy building rather elaborate bases, decoratively, unfortunately the server i am on is making that a little too difficult right now so im after somewhere more stable

NuBSMcGee

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): NuBSMcGee
Age (Must be 18+) : WELL over 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta
Do you accept the rules : I do.
Timezone : CST
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite expansive knowledge of most mods in the monster pack.
Why do you want to join? :Looking for a good group of people to enjoy Minecraft with.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
There is an issue with creeper host, we are trying to resolve it now

Kind regards
Tim
- Server owner

aMannus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): aMannus
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since the beginning of alpha. Pretty sure its close to July 2010 or so. Modded Minecraft since bc1 and ic1 were out.
Do you accept the rules : yup yup
Timezone : GMT+2, but work makes me play at the weirdest hours.
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Pretty much all really popular mods know little secrets for me. Think of: mfr, tc4, te, ic2, tinker's construct, extrautil, blood magic, etc. This pack has some mods I haven't played with before though, like bigreactors, the meteor mod and mariculture.
Why do you want to join? : Need to waste some time, saw monster had mods I didn't check out before, and found a server with all mods enabled (yay blood magic!), so it all sounds good to me.

PS: typing with a tablet is a pain.

MetroidRare

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: MetroidRare
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since very early alpha during summer of 2010, way back since the "Secret" Friday updates were still a thing!
Do you accept the rules: Yes.
How big is your knowledge of mods?: I fooled around with most of the technical industrial/"arcane" mods in the Mindcrack pack way back when I played that on an old server. I'm very respectful on how to use the mods so as not to bog down the server. I mostly enjoy seeing how I can use the various mods to make large epic builds.
Why do you want to join?: I find Minecraft a lot more fun and engaging when I'm part of a group of regulars. Being part of a friendly, helpful, and sharing community that helps each other get their feet off the ground when they're still not established is great for FTB. I enjoy the idea of a group of people branching off in their own tech paths to help benefit each other, and it's been a long time since I've really been a part of that.

Looking forward to playing with you guys! :)

HappyBivouac

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): HappyBivouac
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since summer 2010
Do you accept the rules : Absolutely
Timezone : Central
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've played quite a bit of modded Minecraft in the past, including some FTB Monster. I'm usually more of a builder than a tech nut, and use tech mods as a means to an end more than anything. I like FTB, however, in that there's seemingly always more to learn.
Why do you want to join? : I would like a nice, fun, mature community to play FTB with while I try out new builds and learn more about the possibilities of modded Minecraft. I like a server of dedicated individuals who are open to working together. I would also like to get in at the start of a smaller server, since big servers tend of feel overwhelming and creatively stifling. I look forward to being a part of the community!

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted both of you guys, enjoy the server, dont hesitate to hop on Teamspeak

Whitelisted Metroidrare
Whitelisted HappyBivouac

Charfair1

Jul 29, 2019
Special mobs interferes with advanced genetics, so we can't get the genes off of most hostile mobs

Sweetie Bot

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Sweetie_Bott
How long have you been playing Minecraft : On and off since around 2010
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Timezone : EST
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am very knowledgeable in IC2, Gregtech, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, and Tinkers Construct. Moderately knowledgeable in Ars Magical and Thaumcraft as well as several other mods
Why do you want to join? : I've been looking for a new-ish server for a fresh start and try out some mods I'm not as familiar with (Rotarycraft, Big Reactors, and more). I love working with tech mods and am always willing to help out other that are struggling to understand those mods. I love being a part of a server and even more so when it's relatively new.

Bibet

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Bibet
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Sometime during Alpha before multiplayer health. About when were fences added?
Timezone : GMT -8 (Pacific), I keep extremely odd hours
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Tinkers construct, Forestry, IC2, Buildcraft2, Thaumcraft 2-3 with a little bit of 4
Why do you want to join? : Normally I would say it was Mannus's idea, but I've been looking to get back into minecraft and this was the server he chose.

Last edited:

Elusiv

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Elusiv
Age (Must be 18+) : 29
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Alpha
Timezone : GMT
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am familiar with most Mods and played most of the FTB Packs so far.
Why do you want to join? : I want to give the Monster Pack a shot and play with some friends on the Server.

Silvernocte

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : silvernocte
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years
Do you accept the rules : Yup
Timezone : PST
How big is your knowlage of mods? : I am familiar with IC2, AE, TE, Tinkers Construct, Bibliocraft, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, and most of the other ones. I will admit I cant breed bees, though
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a good server to play Monster on with other people. Minecraft can get boring when it's just you.

Dazzik316

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive) Dazzik316
Age (Must be 18+) :39
How long have you been playing Minecraft :1 1/2 years
Do you accept the rules :Yes
Timezone :Eastern
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Average I'd say, I've played Unleashed and Monster for 4-5 months.
Why do you want to join? :I ran a small server for 6 months or so after it was going to shut down, I can't afford to run one anymore but would still like to play when I have free time. That being said I'm not super chatty but I get along with everybody.