Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Carpenters Blocks Added | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Globalcraft Monster Server

Please take some time to read all the information below, then fill in a whitelist app to start your journey!

This is a small comunity server and we like it that way. Current players are very friendly and always willing to help each other out.

Server IP address: 82.145.58.100

Mods
Currently dissabled mods:

Lycanites Mod
Dyed Trees

Currently Added Mods:

Carpenters Blocks

Please download the GlobalCraft.zip file and replace your mods and configs files

(Be sure to only select 1 minimap to prevent annoyance about 2 different ones showing up!)

Banned Items
The server does not have any banned items.

Plugins
- Essentials

Rules:
- Respect everybody
- No hacks
- No stealing/griefing
- No killing other players without consent (Fight only if both players agree)

Globalcraft Application Form:

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
Age (Must be 18+) :
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules :
Where are you from? :
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :
Why do you want to join? :

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kallope
Saw this and jumped on it immediately. If you don't mind I would to apply for myself and my girlfriend
IGN: shellytheboss12 (yes I know that name is a bit of a stinker)
MoonsMist (girlfriends Name)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? We both used to play when the game was in early beta. But both discovered mods and we have never gone back to vanilla.
Rules: We both agree to the rules ( she is here with me while I'm typing this)
Timezone: GMT
Knowledge: Moonsmist is into tinkers, while I'm into TE, IC2. I have also got experience with Thaumcraft and Ars Magica 2.
Why: We are both beyond annoyed with servers that are not mature. That are crawling with Griefiers and Spammers. Fed up of our work being lost a few minutes after it is finished.

Thanks and hope we get accepted

Thanks for the interest, both white listed

Graphpapercalum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kallope,
Been looking for a new server for ages and you are the answer to prayers :)
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):GraphPaperCalum
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft :Too Long(3 years now i think)
Do you accept the rules : I do Indeed
Timezone :GMT
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Extensive knowledge of most 1.6.4 mods, coded my own mod, that ended up going down the drain due to lack of support.
Why do you want to join? : I am a member of Quetzi(the streamer)'s 1.7.2 modded server but due to the fact that the mods are unstable it keeps crashing and has been taken down so im looking for a server full of mature likeminded people to play with.

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):runebookie
Age (Must be 18+) :26
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since 1.4.7 (i estimate around 2 years)
Do you accept the rules :yes
Timezone : eastern standard time
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :limited i know tinkers construct in and out but i mostly used to play ultimate pack but the recipes and rules have changed alot since then
Why do you want to join? :to play minecraft with others in a small mature community, to draw inspiration and inspire others in a persistent world.

cameroncrick18

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kallope,

What is your IGN: cameroncrick18 and ventage6 best mate
How long have you been playing minecraft: I've been playing a year and my mate been playing since the 1.2
Do you accept the rules: Yes
How big is your knowledge on mods: PLay a lot with IC2 and TE as well as thaumcraft and bees. I've done a lot in railcraft and am decent at AE. My mate is really good at thaumcraft and is really good at building. We tend to try every mod a bit to have fun and learn more about mods.
Why do you want to join?: We are both annoyed with griefers and wish there was a server we could join with just a group of people that are decent and mature. Also, we have a large amount of ideas and on a server with claim blocks we can't complete our ideas. We are fun and decent guys.

Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SoliceEclipse
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I was playing before villagers could trade and coal gave xp. Not sure on the version.
Do you accept the rules : yep
Timezone : EST
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a bit about most of the mods but I'm not really an expert on any.
Why do you want to join? : I like playing minecraft and the server I was playing on went down and never came back up. The owner is also MIA. I like the fact that everything is enabled and nothing is banned. The server doesn't seem super crowded but there have been a few applications so far so it doesn't seem like it'll be deserted either.

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Marxtai
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3-4 years
Do you accept the rules : Yes
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know how to use most mods, I'm quite good with IC2/BC/AE, I have a good knowledge of TC, Tinker's, and few others. Barely any experience (and interest) with Ars Magica.
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a friendly and mature server where I can hang out and have fun after a long day at school or a hard day at work. I have quite a bit of free time to dedicate to FTB, and I'd like to get involved in small community where people are friendly and can trust each other. :)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kallope,
Been looking for a new server for ages and you are the answer to prayers :)
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):GraphPaperCalum
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft :Too Long(3 years now i think)
Do you accept the rules : I do Indeed
Timezone :GMT
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Extensive knowledge of most 1.6.4 mods, coded my own mod, that ended up going down the drain due to lack of support.
Why do you want to join? : I am a member of Quetzi(the streamer)'s 1.7.2 modded server but due to the fact that the mods are unstable it keeps crashing and has been taken down so im looking for a server full of mature likeminded people to play with.
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):runebookie
Age (Must be 18+) :26
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since 1.4.7 (i estimate around 2 years)
Timezone : eastern standard time
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :limited i know tinkers construct in and out but i mostly used to play ultimate pack but the recipes and rules have changed alot since then
Why do you want to join? :to play minecraft with others in a small mature community, to draw inspiration and inspire others in a persistent world.
Hey Kallope,

What is your IGN: cameroncrick18 and ventage6 best mate
How long have you been playing minecraft: I've been playing a year and my mate been playing since the 1.2
Do you accept the rules: Yes
How big is your knowledge on mods: PLay a lot with IC2 and TE as well as thaumcraft and bees. I've done a lot in railcraft and am decent at AE. My mate is really good at thaumcraft and is really good at building. We tend to try every mod a bit to have fun and learn more about mods.
Why do you want to join?: We are both annoyed with griefers and wish there was a server we could join with just a group of people that are decent and mature. Also, we have a large amount of ideas and on a server with claim blocks we can't complete our ideas. We are fun and decent guys.

Thanks for reading this.
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SoliceEclipse
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I was playing before villagers could trade and coal gave xp. Not sure on the version.
Do you accept the rules : yep
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a bit about most of the mods but I'm not really an expert on any.
Why do you want to join? : I like playing minecraft and the server I was playing on went down and never came back up. The owner is also MIA. I like the fact that everything is enabled and nothing is banned. The server doesn't seem super crowded but there have been a few applications so far so it doesn't seem like it'll be deserted either.

Thanks for applications, all added to white list

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): WannaKnow
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have been playing minecraft since the early beta, but once i played modded minecraft i never returned to vanilla
Timezone : GMT+1
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have played FTB monster since the start and i know most of the mods
Why do you want to join? : My previous server has gone offline and they wont go back online, so i'm looking for a new server where i can build

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):kk258966
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :2~3years
Timezone :GMT+8
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :quite good at most of the mods that has been used in ultimate modpack ,have also played monster pack for quite a while so i also know some more mods like tinkers construct etc..
Why do you want to join? :looking for a bukkit server and also not banning items
also just a small question need to know~do chunk loaders work while players aren't online ,i use turtles alot at the beginning..

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon everyone,

We are currently Stagnating the white listing, we want to keep the server as optimal as possible.
we will let add people if they are still interested in a later period of time, but keep the messages posted
we are looking to have around 5 players online all time.

Kind Regards
Tim
Server Co-Owner[DOUBLEPOST=1401017813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has it been nerfed in anyway? Is it impossible to build in the overground

We had some meteor impacts and we are not planning to Change anything to the sever. its not causing any issue at the moment so we are not deleting it.
the Randomness makes it fun, and just get a Gun to protect your base and you are fine :)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon everyone,

We are currently Stagnating the white listing, we want to keep the server as optimal as possible.
we will let add people if they are still interested in a later period of time, but keep the messages posted
we are looking to have around 5 players online all time.

Kind Regards
Tim
Server Co-Owner[DOUBLEPOST=1401017813][/DOUBLEPOST]

We had some meteor impacts and we are not planning to Change anything to the sever. its not causing any issue at the moment so we are not deleting it.
the Randomness makes it fun, and just get a Gun to protect your base and you are fine :)

One question before I apply, how advanced is everyone? Or is everyone early game still

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Forget it, new challenge with metero craft :)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DerpPilz
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : MC since beta, tekkit since release and FtB since release
Timezone : BST (ENGLAND)
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most mods and I am planning to take a magical route this server.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a fairly new FtB monster server, and the meteor craft enabled seems like a good challenge.

Nervaner

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Nervaner
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Nearly since beta, FTB since 1.4.7
Timezone : GMT +11
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Played monster pack for a while, so I'm pretty familiar with majority of mods(mostly focused on tech mods).
Why do you want to join? : Previous server is gone so after a break I'm looking for new server with small friendly community to play with.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): WannaKnow
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have been playing minecraft since the early beta, but once i played modded minecraft i never returned to vanilla
Timezone : GMT+1
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have played FTB monster since the start and i know most of the mods
Why do you want to join? : My previous server has gone offline and they wont go back online, so i'm looking for a new server where i can build
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Nervaner
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Nearly since beta, FTB since 1.4.7
Timezone : GMT +11
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Played monster pack for a while, so I'm pretty familiar with majority of mods(mostly focused on tech mods).
Why do you want to join? : Previous server is gone so after a break I'm looking for new server with small friendly community to play with.
Forget it, new challenge with metero craft :)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DerpPilz
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : MC since beta, tekkit since release and FtB since release
Timezone : BST (ENGLAND)
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most mods and I am planning to take a magical route this server.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a fairly new FtB monster server, and the meteor craft enabled seems like a good challenge.
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):kk258966
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :2~3years
Timezone :GMT+8
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :quite good at most of the mods that has been used in ultimate modpack ,have also played monster pack for quite a while so i also know some more mods like tinkers construct etc..
Why do you want to join? :looking for a bukkit server and also not banning items
also just a small question need to know~do chunk loaders work while players aren't online ,i use turtles alot at the beginning..

Thanks for your interest, all have been whitelisted

Charfair1

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Charfair1
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.2
Do you accept the rules: Of course
Timezone: EST
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Extensive. I am familiar with IC2, TE, AE, Thaumcraft4, Tinkers, Tinkerer, MFR, Bibliocraft, and a large variety of other core and additional mods in the Monster modpack.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for an active community based server that I can play and build on. I'm a little burnt out on FTB at the moment, so a fresh start is just what I'm looking for.

Quick question: Are Advanced Genetics, Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI, and Mariculture enabled on this server?

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): TheEpicBuilder99
Age (Must be 18+) : 17 (18 in 2 weeks?)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Beta 1.8
Do you accept the rules : Yes of course I do.
Timezone : GMT +0
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Great with Thermal expansion, IC2, Tinkers, Forestry, MFR and AE
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a small and mature community of gamers who won;t greif me and who I can play Multiplayer with. I left my other servers because of inactivity and lag!

Another thing, is there a limit to chunkloading?