Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Solomonzz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Solomonzz
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since be4 modpacks are a thing and installing mods takes alot of reading
Do you accept the rules :yes
Where are you from? :new york
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Tinkers thermal stuff big reactors and some other stuff
Why do you want to join? :looking for a nice small server to ply and make new friends and learn about other mods and share what i know with ppl
Skype address:i can pm u it if u need it

smurfyjay

Jul 29, 2019
member: What is your IGN: smurfyjay
How long have you been playing Minecraft : possibly 3 or more now but about 6 months ob pc the .
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : Im from ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i know the basics of most of the mods but im new to pc was xbox for long time iused to use nbt editor alot to modifi xbox mincraft.
Why do you want to join? :i want to play around nice people and play somthing differnt with mincraft i am starting to straem and would like a place to call home
Skype address: smurfyjay

Last edited:

xcythemc

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):xcythemc
Age (Must be 18+) :22
How long have you been playing Minecraft :5 years
Do you accept the rules :yes i do
Where are you from? :Romania
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I know most of the mods pretty well except the magic ones, i am more of a tech guy.
Why do you want to join? :i have been searching for a nice small community to have fun with,big servers are full of rude people.
Skype address:bobo_je_2009

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back guys,

We have reset the server and are now running Forgecraft 1.0.0

All who are interested, please apply now and I look forward to playing along with you

fattigfaan

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Fattigfaan
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : On and off since vanilla beta.
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Been playing around with mods since the first technical mods started coming out. Been coming back to MC now and then to check out all the new mods, as well as hosting my own modded servers in the past.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a friendly community to talk to while building.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Fattigfaan
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : On and off since vanilla beta.
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Been playing around with mods since the first technical mods started coming out. Been coming back to MC now and then to check out all the new mods, as well as hosting my own modded servers in the past.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a friendly community to talk to while building.

Welcome to the server

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Xiges
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since the Halloween update whenever that was
Do you accept the rules : Yup
Where are you from? : US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Very extensive, been playing with mods for a few years
Why do you want to join? : I've always wanted to play on a forgecraft-esque server :D
Skype address: nick_lupus

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Xiges
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since the Halloween update whenever that was
Do you accept the rules : Yup
Where are you from? : US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Very extensive, been playing with mods for a few years
Why do you want to join? : I've always wanted to play on a forgecraft-esque server :D
Skype address: nick_lupus

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lupton4
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : United States
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : very extensive, playing with mods for 3 yrs now
Why do you want to join? : Would love to play with other people, collaborate on ideas and builds.
Skype address:Lupton1590

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lupton4
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules : yes
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : very extensive, playing with mods for 3 yrs now
Why do you want to join? : Would love to play with other people, collaborate on ideas and builds.
Skype address:Lupton1590

Welcome lupton4 to the server

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): yawinsum
Age (Must be 18+) : 32
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing Minecraft for over 2 years. I started sometime during Beta
Do you accept the rules : Most Definitely
Where are you from? : I am from the USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I would say that I have a fairly decent understanding of most mods and some like Thermal Expansion and Ender IO (2 of my favorite mods) I have a lot of experience with.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join because I just want to play on a small, friendly server where I can have fun. I am enjoying the Forgecraft modpack but I want a bit of multiplayer experience with it.
Skype address: I don't Skype very often but I can provide this if necessary.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): yawinsum
Age (Must be 18+) : 32
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing Minecraft for over 2 years. I started sometime during Beta
Do you accept the rules : Most Definitely
Where are you from? : I am from the USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I would say that I have a fairly decent understanding of most mods and some like Thermal Expansion and Ender IO (2 of my favorite mods) I have a lot of experience with.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join because I just want to play on a small, friendly server where I can have fun. I am enjoying the Forgecraft modpack but I want a bit of multiplayer experience with it.
Skype address: I don't Skype very often but I can provide this if necessary.

Welcome to your new forgecraft home

convictvx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): convictvx
Age (Must be 18+) : 30
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since minecraft 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules : What rules? :D yes i do accept them.
Where are you from? : Belgium
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : too much to list as i play modded mc since 1.2.5.
Why do you want to join? : i really want to play forgecraft but my pc can't handle singleplayer since mc 1.7.10. Too old of a pc i think.
Skype address: sorry, not throwing that out in public. if u really want it i can provide it trough a private message.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): convictvx
Age (Must be 18+) : 30
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since minecraft 1.2.5
Do you accept the rules : What rules? :D yes i do accept them.
Where are you from? : Belgium
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : too much to list as i play modded mc since 1.2.5.
Why do you want to join? : i really want to play forgecraft but my pc can't handle singleplayer since mc 1.7.10. Too old of a pc i think.
Skype address: sorry, not throwing that out in public. if u really want it i can provide it trough a private message.

Welcome to the server

Devilwasbad

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Devilwasbad
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Started Playing Vanilla in Beta 1.7 (4 years) Started playing modded with Tekkit in Minecraft Version 1.1 been hooked ever sense
Do you accept the rules : Yep Yep
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : gotten to endgame content with EE2\Tinkers\Buildcraft\Blood Magic\MFR\TE. Basic Knowlege of AE2\IC2(E)\Ender IO\Botania
Why do you want to join? : I want a new server to play on that im not hosting on my local machine:p
Skype address:Not Public if you want it let me know and I will PM you it

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Devilwasbad
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Started Playing Vanilla in Beta 1.7 (4 years) Started playing modded with Tekkit in Minecraft Version 1.1 been hooked ever sense
Do you accept the rules : Yep Yep
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : gotten to endgame content with EE2\Tinkers\Buildcraft\Blood Magic\MFR\TE. Basic Knowlege of AE2\IC2(E)\Ender IO\Botania
Why do you want to join? : I want a new server to play on that im not hosting on my local machine:p
Skype address:Not Public if you want it let me know and I will PM you it

Welcome

dingox3

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DingoX3
Age (Must be 18+) : 41
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3yrs
Where are you from? : Atlanta, Ga, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a very extensive knowledge of most popular mods and a few experimental and unknown ones as well.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a friend already playing on your server and to get a chance to play around with some of the new mod updates.
Skype address: Staticpeace

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
Age (Must be 18+) : 41
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3yrs
Where are you from? : Atlanta, Ga, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a very extensive knowledge of most popular mods and a few experimental and unknown ones as well.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a friend already playing on your server and to get a chance to play around with some of the new mod updates.
Skype address: Staticpeace

Welcome to the server

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Ziibez
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Around 3 years
Do you accept the rules : Aye go on then.
Where are you from? : England, Derbyshire.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I feel I know lots about the main mods, trying my hand at more lessknown mods and using different playstyles currently.
Why do you want to join? : It's an 18+ server, no kiddies! It's UK hosted, perfect! And there is people on when I apply, seems good ;)
Skype address: Sorry, don't use skype for gaming, I have ts3 though.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Ziibez
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Around 3 years
Do you accept the rules : Aye go on then.
Where are you from? : England, Derbyshire.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I feel I know lots about the main mods, trying my hand at more lessknown mods and using different playstyles currently.
Why do you want to join? : It's an 18+ server, no kiddies! It's UK hosted, perfect! And there is people on when I apply, seems good ;)
Skype address: Sorry, don't use skype for gaming, I have ts3 though.

Welcome to the server