Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jason_Anaminus

Jul 29, 2019
WE got reset? oh man nice...
I was now joining after I glitched out in a twilight portal and cannot get in.

EDIT: wait what? I'm confused. What happened?

IMO, I was kinda bored of Iguana Tweaks... Driving my OCD (or ocpd i might say) crazy! Also I have a mod suggestion, EE3??? The mod itself is pretty stable and that would be so neat to get early manual resources like diamonds out of gold and stuff would be great. Or other suggestion, and a popular one is Mekanism that I really want it for the Digital Miner and Dissembler. Ender quarrying feels awfully boring for me.

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
yes the pack looks realy cool how you build only thing i would maybe add is Ztones and the Ztones Chisel add for more decoration but its ok that way.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
WE got reset? oh man nice...
I was now joining after I glitched out in a twilight portal and cannot get in.

EDIT: wait what? I'm confused. What happened?

IMO, I was kinda bored of Iguana Tweaks... Driving my OCD (or ocpd i might say) crazy! Also I have a mod suggestion, EE3??? The mod itself is pretty stable and that would be so neat to get early manual resources like diamonds out of gold and stuff would be great. Or other suggestion, and a popular one is Mekanism that I really want it for the Digital Miner and Dissembler. Ender quarrying feels awfully boring for me.

If enough people want ee3 then that can be added

yes the pack looks realy cool how you build only thing i would maybe add is Ztones and the Ztones Chisel add for more decoration but its ok that way.

There is still plenty of decoration stuff in the pack, but we can easily add it later on if needed :)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
after testing, there appears to be an issue with ee3 and cauldron which I use to run plugins. Due to this, we will not be adding ee3.

The new server is open, the new host address is 37.187.144.76:25740

Mattvv3

Jul 29, 2019
could you look at adding Reliquary, it adds a bunch of random items with really cool uses, thanks

Jason_Anaminus

Jul 29, 2019
The new server is open, the new host address is 37.187.144.76:25740

Sweet! Whats the new pack and mods though? Also what is that ar1TWrtU ?
Do we have a custom modpack now? DO WE FINALLY HAVE
EDIT: nevermind I found the old post, on curse right?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
its Resonant Rise 3 on the ATLauncher. Its a massive pack so you select a combination of mods in it. The new share code is G9rI7TKy and that will select all the mods I selected for the server.

Jason_Anaminus

Jul 29, 2019
no i havnt added agricraft, its just got the aromacore dimensional world added I can use that for digger
oh welp, deleted my instance... have to download it again :I Also have you tried to disable fireworks on achievement config in ttcore? It is annoying and may cause lag(?)

raauullm

Jul 29, 2019
-What is your IGN (Case sensitive): raauullm
-Age (Must be 18+) : 20
-How long have you been playing Minecraft : Vanilla since 1.4, Modded since 1.6.2
-Do you accept the rules : Yes I do
-Where are you from? : Mexico
-How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know all the mods well enough to help and share my knowledge
-Why do you want to join? : I would like some company because single player sometimes is boring.
-Skype address: I prefer to give it private :)
PD: If I get accepted I would like the modlist because reading all the replys got really confused ty.