Whitelist Server Globalcraft - Infinity 1.3.4 - International Community + Iguana tweaks (started 7/3/15)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Globalcraft Server

The server is running Infinity 1.3.1 plus Iguana Tweeks and had a fresh start on the 7/3/15

Please take some time to read all the information below, then fill in a white list app to start your journey!

This is a small community server and we like it that way. Current players are very friendly and always willing to help each other out with suggestions or items if they can spare it. The current community is very creative with their building designs so why not test your own skills and develop your playing style.

The current players are fresh off the experiences of Direwolf20 pack 1.7.10 so have a good knowledge of most mods.

Server IP address: 82.145.58.100

The server is based in the UK

Dynmap Link

82.145.58.100:8123

Applications now Open

Mods
Currently disabled mods:

None

Currently Added Mods:

Iguanas Tinker Tweaks

(Be sure to only select 1 minimap to prevent annoyance about 2 different ones showing up!)

Banned Items

Mystcraft writing desk and book binder

Plugins

- Essentials
- GriefPrevention
- World Boarder
- World Edit
- World Guard

Rules:
- Respect everybody
- No hacks
- No stealing/griefing
- No killing other players without consent (Fight only if both players agree)

Globalcraft Application Form:

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
Age (Must be 18+) :
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules :
Where are you from? :
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :
Why do you want to join? :
Skype address:

bkill420

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):bkill
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :3-4 years
Do you accept the rules :yea
Where are you from? :UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :intermediate
Why do you want to join? :have fun and help out
Skype address:bkill420

MZiemo

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): MZiemo
Age (Must be 18+) : 45
How long have you been playing Minecraft : A few years now.
Do you accept the rules : Yes of course
Where are you from? : USA Chicago
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I can get most mods off the ground say 2nd or 3rd tier.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a server with like minded, mature people who enjoy interacting with others in game in a positive way as well as in the art of conversation. I enjoy showing off solo builds as well as sharing tips and helping others with their builds.
Skype address: Squibnut

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):CGasper
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.4 Beta.
Do you accept the rules :Yes, i do
Where are you from? :Brazil
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Its pretty good on mostly of the mods on the pack
Why do you want to join? :I'm looking for a server with mature people to play, since the last one i was in became a Open Server stacked with kids.
Skype address: I don't have Skype, sorry.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):CGasper
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.4 Beta.
Do you accept the rules :Yes, i do
Where are you from? :Brazil
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Its pretty good on mostly of the mods on the pack
Why do you want to join? :I'm looking for a server with mature people to play, since the last one i was in became a Open Server stacked with kids.
Skype address: I don't have Skype, sorry.

Accepted, welcome

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): MZiemo
Age (Must be 18+) : 45
How long have you been playing Minecraft : A few years now.
Do you accept the rules : Yes of course
Where are you from? : USA Chicago
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I can get most mods off the ground say 2nd or 3rd tier.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a server with like minded, mature people who enjoy interacting with others in game in a positive way as well as in the art of conversation. I enjoy showing off solo builds as well as sharing tips and helping others with their builds.
Skype address: Squibnut

Accepted, welcome

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):bkill
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :3-4 years
Do you accept the rules :yea
Where are you from? :UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :intermediate
Why do you want to join? :have fun and help out
Skype address:bkill420

Accepted, welcome

b_t_allen94

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): b_t_allen94
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since late 1.5
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i have basic knowledge of alot of the mods
Why do you want to join? : i would like to be apart of a mature server with people that get to know each other instead of griefing each other
Skype address: id rather not give this out tbh

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): b_t_allen94
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since late 1.5
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i have basic knowledge of alot of the mods
Why do you want to join? : i would like to be apart of a mature server with people that get to know each other instead of griefing each other
Skype address: id rather not give this out tbh

Welcome to the server

b_t_allen94

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys im getting this error message when i try to log on Failed to login: The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys im getting this error message when i try to log on Failed to login: The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request

Rebooted the server. This should fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parcimonioso

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Parcimonioso
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since 2010
Where are you from? : Brazil, but now on the US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Been playing with mods for most of my minecraft time, have a good experience with mods all around.
Why do you want to join? : Never been in a server since 1.2.5. A kid nuked the base and the server closed. Want to have fun again playing Minecraft with other people.
Skype address: mrParci

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Parcimonioso
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since 2010
Where are you from? : Brazil, but now on the US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Been playing with mods for most of my minecraft time, have a good experience with mods all around.
Why do you want to join? : Never been in a server since 1.2.5. A kid nuked the base and the server closed. Want to have fun again playing Minecraft with other people.
Skype address: mrParci

welcome to the server

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
few question before i apply

1st - can you still have linking books sense you disabled some mystcraft stuff? don't remember if you need them so that's why i ask.
2nd - do you have a void world? / if not i can make one for ya, made one on last server.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
few question before i apply

1st - can you still have linking books sense you disabled some mystcraft stuff? don't remember if you need them so that's why i ask.
2nd - do you have a void world? / if not i can make one for ya, made one on last server.

yes people can make linking books, and yes we have a void world. We are building a community there called rail corp where people can build businesses and trade with each other

Nightwishdwarf

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): dennis101115
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha 1.0 (basically from the start)
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : the netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I followed ftb before it was a modpack, before that i played the poop out of tekkit ( I have in depth knowledge of almost every mod in the modpack.) I mostly played on the direwolf20 pack, i don't really know the difference between that and infinity. but i think it'll all be dandy.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a good server with friendly people who act as a community not as a singular being. that entales that they are willing to help. and in return i will provide support back.
Skype address: dennisverheul

Last edited:

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): dennis101115
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha 1.0 (basically from the start)
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : the netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I followed ftb before it was a modpack, before that i played the poop out of tekkit ( I have in depth knowledge of almost every mod in the modpack.) I mostly played on the direwolf20 pack, i don't really know the difference between that and infinity. but i think it'll all be dandy.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a good server with friendly people who act as a community not as a singular being. that entales that they are willing to help. and in return i will provide support back.
Skype address: dennisverheul

White listed, welcome to Rail Corp

helfull

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): helfull
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since early alpha around 28.08.2010
Do you accept the rules : yeah sure
Where are you from? : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i play many diffrent modpacks and have a good understanding of most of the mods in Infinity, except blood magic :(.
Playing FTB since the first map of Slowpoke. Played the Direwolf20 Pack way to long and got bored by all the simple stuff. Once i got my hands on Agarian Skies i couldnt stop playing HQM maps, Right now i am working on my Regrowth
Why do you want to join? : I am looking for a mature (18+) server to have fun with others who respect each other and want to make something happen
Skype address: (dont like to post my skype nick public i can give it to you once you accept me for the server per pm)

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): helfull
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since early alpha around 28.08.2010
Do you accept the rules : yeah sure
Where are you from? : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i play many diffrent modpacks and have a good understanding of most of the mods in Infinity, except blood magic :(.
Playing FTB since the first map of Slowpoke. Played the Direwolf20 Pack way to long and got bored by all the simple stuff. Once i got my hands on Agarian Skies i couldnt stop playing HQM maps, Right now i am working on my Regrowth
Why do you want to join? : I am looking for a mature (18+) server to have fun with others who respect each other and want to make something happen
Skype address: (dont like to post my skype nick public i can give it to you once you accept me for the server per pm)

Welcome to the server

SuperSimon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): yogsog
Age (Must be 18+) : 33
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Extensive knowledge about AE2, TC, IC2, BC, Thaumcraft, Railcraft, Steves Carts/Factory etc.. etc.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a nice stable server with a nice community
Skype address: Never post my Skype nick in public forums. I do enjoy Voip while gaming.