Whitelist Server Globalcraft - Infinity 1.3.4 - International Community + Iguana tweaks (started 7/3/15)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
ok, the server has been running for 2 months now on this pack, what are peoples thoughts about a reset?

Would you want to continue with this pack? Change the pack? add/remove a couple of mod?

all thoughts are welcome

b_t_allen94

Jul 29, 2019
I do think a reset would be a good idea as i havent been able to get on in weeks, there are many ways this pack can be played or maybe go to ftb trident if people are up for the whole pvp aspect

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I do think a reset would be a good idea as i havent been able to get on in weeks, there are many ways this pack can be played or maybe go to ftb trident if people are up for the whole pvp aspect

I'm tempted to set up a sub-server to run trident so people have the option to play both styles of game.

While we make this choice, the server has been updated to 1.5.1. See thread in others server section for link to updated iguana tweeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Shuetox
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since creative only
Do you accept the rules : Yes i do
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite big with any tech mod, adequate with the magic mods.
Why do you want to join? : I want a mature community where i can have discussion about ingame stuff / share knowledge and ideas. Also starting to get tired of singleplayer
Skype address: Pm me if i'm accepted and ill give it to you. (Dont wanna post it publicly)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Shuetox
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since creative only
Do you accept the rules : Yes i do
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite big with any tech mod, adequate with the magic mods.
Why do you want to join? : I want a mature community where i can have discussion about ingame stuff / share knowledge and ideas. Also starting to get tired of singleplayer
Skype address: Pm me if i'm accepted and ill give it to you. (Dont wanna post it publicly)

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustin84

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dritalin
Age (Must be 18+) : 30
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5 years
Do you accept the rules : Of course
Where are you from? : Salt Lake City, Utah
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've gotten to the Kami armor on my own. That's my greatest accomplishment.
Why do you want to join? : To play with a community.
Skype address:[/QUOTE]