Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sidius79

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Sidius79
Age (Must be 18+) : 35
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Extensive still learning AE2 setups
Why do you want to join? : Looking for my first server to join to play with other players been playing 2 years on my own solo
Skype address:[email protected]

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): GunnerWolf
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite knowledgeable with most mods, although I like to use Railcraft rather than long cables/item pipes simply because nobody else does
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a friendly, small community to join where I can relax after work and have fun.
Skype address: blazingshadow2

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Sidius79
Age (Must be 18+) : 35
Where are you from? : USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Extensive still learning AE2 setups
Why do you want to join? : Looking for my first server to join to play with other players been playing 2 years on my own solo
Skype address:[email protected]

Thanks for applying, welcome to the server

Slava

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Somnolency
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.7
Where are you from? : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Good knowledge.
Why do you want to join? : This server contains all the mods that I would like to play, so i want to join..

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Somnolency
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.7
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Good knowledge.
Why do you want to join? : This server contains all the mods that I would like to play, so i want to join..

Welcome to the server

ENGx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): ENGx
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Over 3 years now, modded for about a year.
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know basically all the mods except witchery, blood magic and a few others.
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a server where I can relax and play some ftb without worrying about getting griefed.
Skype address: darkreap3r

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): ENGx
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Over 3 years now, modded for about a year.
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know basically all the mods except witchery, blood magic and a few others.
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a server where I can relax and play some ftb without worrying about getting griefed.
Skype address: darkreap3r

Hello and welcome to the server

Reactions: ENGx

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): kallekulle
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 2010, so I'm on my 5th year now.
Do you accept the rules : Yeah
Where are you from? : Finland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've done alot with the usual mods, altho with the newer, more "magic" ones I haven't had too much experience.
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a place to play some modded MC, as I've had a break from it now. This place seems like a great place, being a mature server, and can hopefully help me out if I run into problems returning.
Skype address: javetint, but should show up as "Ronald"

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): kallekulle
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 2010, so I'm on my 5th year now.
Do you accept the rules : Yeah
Where are you from? : Finland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've done alot with the usual mods, altho with the newer, more "magic" ones I haven't had too much experience.
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a place to play some modded MC, as I've had a break from it now. This place seems like a great place, being a mature server, and can hopefully help me out if I run into problems returning.
Skype address: javetint, but should show up as "Ronald"

As we talked about on dynmap, you are accepted on the trial basis due to your age. If you will continue to be white listed as long as you show respect to others and maturity.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Quick reminder. Digger is reset tonight at 9pm. So remember to remove your machines from there by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Conoreva
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Beta 1.2
Where are you from? : UK, London
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know alot of knowledge of most mods, And others I know a slight idea of what the mod is.
Why do you want to join? : Because I have been looking for a UK server which doesn't have much lag and an active playerbase. This server looks like the one :)
Skype address: None at the moment, If I would ever make one I will tell you.

deadflash99

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Deadflash99
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since around Beta 1.2/1.3
Do you accept the rules : I do
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have pretty good knowledge of tech-mods, but not so much with magic mods
Why do you want to join? : To give multiplayer a try. I didn't play much multiplayer before and i hope to find a nice community with you
Skype address: exormus-sinoc (but rarely used)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Conoreva
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Beta 1.2
Where are you from? : UK, London
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know alot of knowledge of most mods, And others I know a slight idea of what the mod is.
Why do you want to join? : Because I have been looking for a UK server which doesn't have much lag and an active playerbase. This server looks like the one :)
Skype address: None at the moment, If I would ever make one I will tell you.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Deadflash99
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since around Beta 1.2/1.3
Do you accept the rules : I do
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have pretty good knowledge of tech-mods, but not so much with magic mods
Why do you want to join? : To give multiplayer a try. I didn't play much multiplayer before and i hope to find a nice community with you
Skype address: exormus-sinoc (but rarely used)

Thanks for the applications, you are both whitelisted

Dolas

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dolas
Age (Must be 18+) : 34
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
Where are you from? : South Carolina , USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Have a working knowledge of most of the mods in the pack.
Why do you want to join? : Wanted a small more adult server to play on after having been playing solo for about a year.
Skype address: Been so long I don't remember. Can dig it up if needed.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dolas
Age (Must be 18+) : 34
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
Where are you from? : South Carolina , USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Have a working knowledge of most of the mods in the pack.
Why do you want to join? : Wanted a small more adult server to play on after having been playing solo for about a year.
Skype address: Been so long I don't remember. Can dig it up if needed.

Welcome to the server

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hollowfires
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years or so I think
Where are you from? : West Coast US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : It's been a year, but I used to know more or less everything about all of the mods a year ago. Doesn't look like a whole lot of mods have changed, so I'm sure most of what I remember is still relevant.
Why do you want to join? : To play with a friend. Mine/etc Kill time and chat and such.
Skype address: Hollowfires

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hollowfires
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years or so I think
Where are you from? : West Coast US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : It's been a year, but I used to know more or less everything about all of the mods a year ago. Doesn't look like a whole lot of mods have changed, so I'm sure most of what I remember is still relevant.
Why do you want to join? : To play with a friend. Mine/etc Kill time and chat and such.
Skype address: Hollowfires

Welcome to the server. Who is your friend?

Keeshe

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : KeesheK
Age (Must be 18+) : 30
Do you accept the rules : Absolutely I do.
Where are you from? : New Jersey, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Comfortable
Why do you want to join? : Wanted to play with a friend and he brought me to this Server, Hollowfires
Skype address: (At the moment my skype is not working on my computer, need to debug it) I use raidcall and mumble

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : KeesheK
Age (Must be 18+) : 30
Do you accept the rules : Absolutely I do.
Where are you from? : New Jersey, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Comfortable
Why do you want to join? : Wanted to play with a friend and he brought me to this Server, Hollowfires
Skype address: (At the moment my skype is not working on my computer, need to debug it) I use raidcall and mumble
Welcome to the server KeesheK

Aucier

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Aucier
Age (Must be 18+) : 29
How long have you been playing Minecraft : for over a year
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Texas
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have my own server i know the mod very well
Why do you want to join? : just to play around tired of doing stuff on my own and wanna meet new ppl
Skype address: ( don't use Skype)