Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Conqueror224

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Conqueror224
Age(Optional): 23
Experience with mods?: Countless hours with modded versions of Minecraft. Even made my own private mods.
Do you accept our rules?:Yes

jackulator

Jul 29, 2019
Username: vanillflavoured
Age(Optional):14, 15 in 4 days.
Experience with mods?:I have experience with many mods especially tech mods, most of the mods in the pack i know how to use with the exception of computercraft because i am still learning the basics of LUA
Do you accept our rules?:yes they seem completely reasonable.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: vanillflavoured
Age(Optional):14, 15 in 4 days.
Experience with mods?:I have experience with many mods especially tech mods, most of the mods in the pack i know how to use with the exception of computercraft because i am still learning the basics of LUA
Do you accept our rules?:yes they seem completely reasonable.

Added

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Gunnerwolf
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Been playing tekkit since 1.6 Beta, stopped playing it when FTB came out.
Do you accept our rules?: I do. I like the explicit ban on Griefing and Stealing. I've found too many servers that are basically anarchy servers.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Gunnerwolf
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Been playing tekkit since 1.6 Beta, stopped playing it when FTB came out.
Do you accept our rules?: I do. I like the explicit ban on Griefing and Stealing. I've found too many servers that are basically anarchy servers.

Added

thepigwhisperer1

Jul 29, 2019
Username: thepigwhisperer1
Age(Optional): 15
Experience with mods?: I'm quite a noob at FTB and still have yet to grasp the basics. I hope you don't mind me asking for help here and there!
Do you accept our rules?: Why wouldn't I?

Paulo27

Jul 29, 2019
I spawned for the first time and everything was ok, but I used /home * command and I went underground and getting 0 FPS o_o, in the F3 menu I think I saw that there was 7000 entities, can you kill me or something? IGN: yodukie

ztQ

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ztQ
Experience with mods?: Yes, I have been playing FTB for a past month or two and I player alot with other mods too.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

arron

Jul 29, 2019
username: walldip
Experience with mods: 1year with mods
do you accept our rules, yes id have it no other way

Kraz435

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kraz435
Age(Optional): Almost 16
Experience with mods?: I have some let's plays around here somewhere that I never uploaded >_<
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, and I'm not just someone who's saying that to get on.

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Thetravis0916
Age(Optional): 18
Experience with mods?: I play alot of different mods and easily understand them

Username:Thelastfate
Age(Optional):16
Experience with mods?: I play FTB alot and pick up fast on how to do different mods
Ive been playing alot of single player and have recently gotten into playing multiplayer on ftb, and im looking for a server thats not very laggy and not alot of people. I love ftb and everything in it and hope you accept my App

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Darkblock306
Age(Optional): 19
Experience with mods?: I've been playing with mods since Minecraft Beta 1.2_01.
Do you accept our rules? Yes they seem fair. :D

LordChicken98

Jul 29, 2019
Username : lordhelmchen98
Experience with mods : 2 years technic/tekkit and FTB, about 4 months on the tekkit GFGaming server (or longer, i cant remember, i was alchemist )
in mods: every mod in the pack, except for twilight forest and gregtech ( <- in gregtech, i know a little bit, but not much)​
Do you accept our rules? : yes

sidenote : i am from germany, so dont expect the best english from me ;-)

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Hentear
Age(Optional):
Experience with mods?: Pretty Good, I can help others to a certain degree but not much in GregTech stuff. A lot of knowledge on Thaumcraft.

Guelmy

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Thetravis0916
Age(Optional): 18
Experience with mods?: I play alot of different mods and easily understand them

Username:Thelastfate
Age(Optional):16
Experience with mods?: I play FTB alot and pick up fast on how to do different mods
Ive been playing alot of single player and have recently gotten into playing multiplayer on ftb, and im looking for a server thats not very laggy and not alot of people. I love ftb and everything in it and hope you accept my App

added[DOUBLEPOST=1360699431][/DOUBLEPOST]added
Username: Darkblock306
Age(Optional): 19
Experience with mods?: I've been playing with mods since Minecraft Beta 1.2_01.
Do you accept our rules? Yes they seem fair. :D

added[DOUBLEPOST=1360699464][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username : lordhelmchen98
Experience with mods : 2 years technic/tekkit and FTB, about 4 months on the tekkit GFGaming server (or longer, i cant remember, i was alchemist )
in mods: every mod in the pack, except for twilight forest and gregtech ( <- in gregtech, i know a little bit, but not much)​
Do you accept our rules? : yes

sidenote : i am from germany, so dont expect the best english from me ;-)

added[DOUBLEPOST=1360699502][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Hentear
Age(Optional):
Experience with mods?: Pretty Good, I can help others to a certain degree but not much in GregTech stuff. A lot of knowledge on Thaumcraft.

added

goncho033

Jul 29, 2019
Username:goncho033
Age(Optional):11
Experience with mods?:Yea some tekkit cause of gregtech that makes it harder