Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mau5on

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mau5on
Age(Optional): 17
Experience with mods?: Somewhat, but Im still a bit new
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Afrique617
Age(Optional): 25
Experience with mods?: I am new to minecraft
Do you accept our rules?:Yes

Qwertygiy

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Qwertygiy
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Ever since I first installed the AMCO modpack shortly after Minecraft left Beta, I haven't ever gone a month without using mods, and it's rare that I go more than a couple months without making at least a little code tweak of my own. I made the MystCraft Forge patch back around 1.2.5, and currently maintain a ThaumCraft 3 addon mod.
Do you accept our rules?: Nah I'm just posting here because I feel like it :) Of course I accept them, hehehe.

AJ wozniak

Jul 29, 2019
Username:MysticalBison
Experience with mods?: I have been with the old mods for about 2 years, and the new mods for about 6 months.
Do you accept our rules?: I agree to the TOS.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Afrique617
Experience with mods?: I am new to minecraft
Do you accept our rules?:Yes
Username: Qwertygiy
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Ever since I first installed the AMCO modpack shortly after Minecraft left Beta, I haven't ever gone a month without using mods, and it's rare that I go more than a couple months without making at least a little code tweak of my own. I made the MystCraft Forge patch back around 1.2.5, and currently maintain a ThaumCraft 3 addon mod.
Do you accept our rules?: Nah I'm just posting here because I feel like it :) Of course I accept them, hehehe.
Username: lKazki (That's LK)
Age(Optional): 19
Experience with mods?: I've been playing for about 2 months now, and I've learned a lot from very experienced players over the past few weeks.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course!
Username:MysticalBison
Experience with mods?: I have been with the old mods for about 2 years, and the new mods for about 6 months.
Do you accept our rules?: I agree to the TOS.

Added

CainMorningstar

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CainMorningstar
Age(Optional): 18
Experience with mods?: Mostly mods such as The Aether, or mod packs such as Tekkit for around half a year

Jussi Kuusiniemi

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Verdat
Experience with mods?: I have a tekkit background so those mods are pretty familiar. Also i have some very basic knowledge of Thaumcraft
Do you accept our rules?: Yes i do.

Paulo27

Jul 29, 2019
Username: yodukie
Experience with mods?: I have been playing with F.T.B. since it came out.
Do you accept our rules?: Yep.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CainMorningstar
Age(Optional): 18
Experience with mods?: Mostly mods such as The Aether, or mod packs such as Tekkit for around half a year
Username: Verdat
Experience with mods?: I have a tekkit background so those mods are pretty familiar. Also i have some very basic knowledge of Thaumcraft
Do you accept our rules?: Yes i do.

Added