Getting to the end

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
J

jeddell

Hi everyone.

Playing horizons 3 and im looking for an end portal. I've burnt through a heap of pearls looking for one and whenever the pearls points to the ground and I dig down, there's nothing. I had to go into spectator mode to see and I started looking for fortresses via a website link and it seems there are no fortresses in the overworld (I looked for an hour in this mode) what is in these locations, or close by is some kind of room from astro sorcery that gives you and endless mining block.

so How does one get to the end in this modpack?

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Are other structures generating in the world? (mineshafts/dungeons ect)- if not then generation might have gotten switched off somewhere.
(vanilla config- might not effect modded stuff).

Also check if there are any recipes for the portal blocks/ end teleporter thingies which'll give you an alternate route?

J

jeddell

Yeah, I did look for alternative means. There's no recipe for the portal blocks and there are other structures in the world, Villages, mineshafts. I haven't seen any dungeons yet either.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I don't know what mod it's in or if the mod is in H3, but I've seen "Ender Cake" (I think that was what it was called) in Skyblock packs where you get to the end by eating a slice...

J

jeddell

Yeah thats Skyfactory. Its all good. I had one final attempt and locating a fortress and found one. Either is was a game glitch and didn't load properly or I just missed it altogether. Thanks for all of you suggestions guys. Good to know the forums are alive.