Getting framerate problems in a specific area

Status
Not open for further replies.

opa334

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm playing FTB Unleashed (w/ everything exept Deathtimer, Enchanting Plus and Voxel map (We added Reis Minimap)) on a Server with 2 friends. When I come the near the house of my friend, I'm getting lower framerate. (Everyone of the server) I quickly made a video:
Are there any solutions (maybe removing some blocks)? PS: Sorry for my (mabe a little bit) bad english, I'm german^^

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
I encounter this problem too when i am in my server. Firstly we thought that this happens because we have too many steam engines running on, so we decided to change it to smaller amount of force engine but the lag is still persist,have no clue on what's happening and how to fix it

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, was just about to mention the potion shelves. I was going to say to remove them - there were so many things taking up all the render that FTB was trying to use, therefore a decrease in fps.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, was just about to mention the potion shelves. I was going to say to remove them - there were so many things taking up all the render that FTB was trying to use, therefore a decrease in fps.

Any other thing that causes the framerate issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.