Getting buckets out of smeltery?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, if it isn't that simple I"m not really up to it, I still need to remake my home thought xD

VZ4lAkZ.png

I first planned to make a "beautiful house in the mountains" but now I'm a bit lazy lololololo

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
If you use the Fluiduct setup I posted in my thread(or something like it), you could just have its ducts run hidden in a wall or something to all the floors you need it to. Problem lies in that you need to access the Smeltery Control block however which there can only be one of. So for convenience you probably want to keep it in the same place.

You only ever need to feed stuff into the smeltery controller so chests on each floor and just extract the items with item ducts

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You only ever need to feed stuff into the smeltery controller so chests on each floor and just extract the items with item ducts
Sure, but if you want to see how much is actually left in the smeltery etc, which kinds of metal etc. you have to go to the controller.

Reactions: Type1Ninja