Getting Bored.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my fellow beast feeders, I'm starting to get a little bit bored of FTB Monster 1.6.4 and I need your help. So post your ideas for projects down below so I can build it.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
- Immoral medical experiments on villagers and other subhuman creatures.
- Something something something explosives
- Distribute EVERYTHING. Rather than having all your automation in one location, spread it out over multiple dimensions connected to Colin somehow.
- Build a Reactorcraft fusion reactor totally legit. (NINJ'D)
- Craft a huge army of golems and melee turtles and launch an invasion of something. FLY MY PRETTIES FLY!
- Build a fortress out of railcraft tanks full of mob essence.
- Make a gigantic statue of a historical figure of your choice, I would choose Emperor Zog I of Albania (1895-1961), fill the interior with TNT and/or nukes and detonate it for great justice!

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Better yet, fill a 16m drive with crated Spatial Storage cells containing fusion reactors.
I think that he'll be back in a few years.

If he manages to fit every bit of infrastructure for a fusion reactor into a spatial cell I'd be impressed. But this... Is just genius.

Xheotris

Jul 29, 2019
Set up a factory to produce different types of construction blocks WITHOUT a MAC or anything that auto-ejects/pipes. Use chest carts or portals or item cannons for item transport. Then build a separate warehouse to store them all, using rows of JABBA barrels and turtle butlers.

Create a field of obsidian around the whole area and defend it with railguns...

*runs off to build*

Reactions: RealSketch

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
"Oh hello Mr Villager, how are you today?"
"HNG, HNOR HNNN"
"What's that, you want me to show you the inside of my well of suffering? You're very welcome, please step this way!"
Hehehe on Phoenixcraft I wrote a Mystcraft age with seas of mob essence. Pumped it into an auto-spawner by my altar. You can see where this is going :p

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
Set up a factory to produce different types of construction blocks WITHOUT a MAC or anything that auto-ejects/pipes. Use chest carts or portals or item cannons for item transport. Then build a separate warehouse to store them all, using rows of JABBA barrels and turtle butlers.

Create a field of obsidian around the whole area and defend it with railguns...

*runs off to build*
I was actually already building this.

Reactions: YX33A

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Breed every single possible bee, tree, and butterfly in your chosen modpack (get genes for each one, along with genes for all possible effects/tolerances/etc.) - without using gendustry.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is that even possible?
Ofc it is possible(with the exception of the Jaded bee, that's Jadedcats private little bee unless you cheat with Gendustry)...

Find it so sad that so many people now "do bees" without actually doing bees...

OT: Spend more time actually building things. Build a huge factory complex, castle, whatever and decorate it in detail with microblocks and flora.

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
Ofc it is possible(with the exception of the Jaded bee, that's Jadedcats private little bee unless you cheat with Gendustry)...

Find it so sad that so many people now "do bees" without actually doing bees...

OT: Spend more time actually building things. Build a huge factory complex, castle, whatever and decorate it in detail with microblocks and flora.
First big project. Did the same as Etho, just bigger and better!