GetOnMyLevel|FTB Direwolf V3|White List

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazycory12
Why do you want to join?: I'm a good builder, familiar with mods and i love communities. Playing on your own isn't very fun and i like talking to others ;3
Have you ever been banned?: Nope!
Thanks for the opportunity.

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
This is a pvp server, theft is allowed in unprotected regions. Not sure if you still want on.
Name:dylan
yes i still want to join i wont find a non pvp server with out putting lots of time into it so yes i still want to join and heck i share a large majoritey of my stuff anyways lol:)

Cxscadez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cxscadez
Why do you want to join?: I enjoy feed the beast greatly and have a vast expansion of knowledge in the mods but lack a server to play on currently
Have you ever been banned?: I will not lie. I have been banned. Once from a vanilla server because me and my friends were having some "fun". I take FTB more seriously though and say you accept me you will not have one problem with griefing or thievery.

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cxscadez
Why do you want to join?: I enjoy feed the beast greatly and have a vast expansion of knowledge in the mods but lack a server to play on currently
Have you ever been banned?: I will not lie. I have been banned. Once from a vanilla server because me and my friends were having some "fun". I take FTB more seriously though and say you accept me you will not have one problem with griefing or thievery.

Whitelisted

samborghini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Samborghini
Why do you want to join?: I would enjoy playing FTB on a server with people and a good staff, as i have greatly enjoyed it on SP and haven't found a good server yet.
HAve you ever been banned?: Nope, however i have received a warning for breaking and entering a biosphere that was unoccupied, in the middle of nowhere and didn't actually belong to anyone.

Sakri

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Sakri
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a friendly community to become a part of. I know a bit about FTB but I would love to continue my experience with it in an involved community. People are just more fun to play with.
Have you ever been banned? No.

coldblood629

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN coldblood629
Why do you want to join? i want to join because all of the no white list lag and i want to join a cool community to play with
Have you ever been banned? no

DeathMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
DeathMonkey633
Why do you want to join? Looking for a Feed the Beast server to play with friends on.
Have you ever been banned? No

Vampirestate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Vampirestate
Why do you want to join? : I want a nice server enviroment to test stuffs out, and hopefully make shared machines or spawners for the whole community.
Have you ever been banned? : Ugh, actually once. I was a moderator in a tekkit server and i got into a silly fight with another moderator, we both got banned for 1 day and after the owner relized what happend he perm-banned the other guy and unbanned me.

Doktortm93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Doktortm93
Why do you want to join? I'M searching for a good server...and i think i find that
Have you ever been banned? Never

Cytex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Legend270
Why do you want to join? Because I love to play with other people and it makes MC more enjoyable.
Have you ever been banned?Nope