Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Same goes for several other pendants when ur in the Nether (effects reverse) Example: fire resistance lights u on fire in the Nether, but since timer is 0:00, u dont receive any fire damage.
Fire is not a potion effect, so I find this unlikely.

There's a bug where wearing pendants of any kind will transmit ALL crystal related buffs. Say I wear a brown pendant for saturation and I am just sitting by a pink crystal? The moment I hit something they get STRENGTH! Even tho I have no pink pendant! I just happened to go by a pink crystal!
I also find this unlikely, though not problematic if true.

Also: The white pendant clears all other pendants if it's to the right of them in teh inventory, but doesn't clean the other pendants if it's to the left. I guess that's how the inventory works...
Items are ticked in slot order; hotbar is 0-8, and the rest of the inventory is 9-17, 18-26, and 27-35 respectively.

Mojken

Jul 29, 2019
Regen Pendants are broken since they don't have any time, so they don't regen. Set it to a bit more time and I should work just fine.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Regen Pendants are broken since they don't have any time, so they don't regen. Set it to a bit more time and I should work just fine.

Update to the newest version. Old versions are not supported.

entei5604

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on version 1.7.10 v6a and i don't cant find cave crystals on the creative menu, NEI or in caves anyone know why

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.