(Gendustry) What can I do with my Ignoble Bees ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bunch of Ignoble Princesses and i don't know if I should throw them away. Is there a way to turn them into Pristines ?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You can also use them to trade with Apiarist villagers. They will sometimes offer up stuff for random Princesses.

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
You can also use them to trade with Apiarist villagers. They will sometimes offer up stuff for random Princesses.
So what I'm hearing (reading) is that there's nothing I can do with them because I'm in the stage where I have 1000 Diamond ore and all the best bees in the game (Draconic, Winsome, Endering are good examples) so I'm pretty much set. I'm just going to trash them (they occupy space). Thank you for the reply, though

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
So what I'm hearing (reading) is that there's nothing I can do with them because I'm in the stage where I have 1000 Diamond ore and all the best bees in the game (Draconic, Winsome, Endering are good examples) so I'm pretty much set. I'm just going to trash them (they occupy space). Thank you for the reply, though
Ignoble bees are meant as an early game complexity mechanic to normal Forestry/Extra Bees breeding. You use them to produce drones(before they die) to use to clone new pristine princesses from princesses you have left over from other species. I guess you are completely bypassing these things by using Gendustry, so yeah... You might as well trash them. Or stick them in an Indexer and forget about them.

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Ignoble bees are meant as an early game complexity mechanic to normal Forestry/Extra Bees breeding. You use them to produce drones(before they die) to use to clone new pristine princesses from princesses you have left over from other species. I guess you are completely bypassing these things by using Gendustry, so yeah... You might as well trash them. Or stick them in an Indexer and forget about them.
There were the "good ol' times" when I had no idea about Gendustry and I had to deal with Ignobles and random mutations and cross breeding