GDD|Craft [Direwolf] [Whitelist] [No Lag] [24/7] [12+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Tronki

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Tronki7112
Years playing Minecraft?:2
Have you been banned?:No
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)no because i have been griefed in lot of server so thats the reason i am searching for private servers
Other information:I know a lot of thinks about industrialcraft and i like to play with other players i love the teamwork!

Brain Farts

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Darthvators007
Years playing Minecraft? Two years
Have you been banned? Never!
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No I don't like to grief and I don't enjoy playing with people who choose to grief
Other information: I enjoy playing with mods and I enjoy playing with people! (My friends don't play mc that much and they think mods are stupid) so I've been trying to find a good server! I would enjoy to join the server, it seems to be very stable and I haven't seen any negative comments about it :D. (I play minecraft very often)

GhostKnight2000

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Ghostknight2000
Years playing Minecraft:2 years
Have you been banned:never
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) Nope
Other information:I really enjoy FTB and its really fun and i wanted to try out a server that has it.

Emytherian

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Emytherian
Years playing Minecraft?Since Beta 1.2
Have you been banned? Not that i Know of.
Will you like to grief? No Way I would ever grief
Other information: I Love most of the mods(other than greg tech) in feed the beast but otherwise i mainly focus on thaumcraft and twighlight forrest if thats in direwolf pack i havnt got to that yet:)

NoahmanB2000

Jul 29, 2019
Username: NoahmanB2000
Have you been banned? Once as a joke on my friends server but they immediatly un banned me
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No
Other information: The things I build dont look very nice but they function. And im very expeirienced with the mods and I watch almost all Direwolf20's Vids.

Antonio Islas

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 11islasan
Years playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
Have you been banned? only once, server admins sucked and never stoped cheaters (blatant xray mods and hacked clients) so i said i was going to give my stuff away at spawn and was kicked
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) no

FrozenScape

Jul 29, 2019
Username: FrozenScape
Years playing Minecraft?: I think i've been playing since Alpha
Have you been banned?: Nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist): Ofcourse not
Other information: Nothing much =)

Sweminer44

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sweminer44
Years playing Minecraft? 2,5
Have you been banned? Don't remember, but I don't think so.
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No! Because it's bad and it's much more fun to get the stuff by yourself and not throuh griefing.
Other information: I'm an nice calm guy that loves to play FTB and would like to play on an server and get to know new pepole.

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mrdouble__
Years playing Minecraft? 1
Have you been banned? no
Will you like to grief? no
Other information: i love to build!

nukajoe

Jul 29, 2019
Username: nukajoe
Years playing Minecraft? 0
Have you been banned? no
Other information: I only bought minecraft recently but I used to play my friends copy for a long time so I am familiar with how to play im no noob. I primarly hunt for reaources but iv built a few nice things in my day I once helped design a hotel on the team9000 server. I also make youtube videos

Deetz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Deetz
Years playing Minecraft? I've been playing for 2 years.
Have you been banned? Ever? No
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) Absolutely not.
Other information: I love modpacks and making allies to team up with.

techmach

Jul 29, 2019
Username: nabei
Years playing Minecraft? 1
Have you been banned? nope.
Other information: wooden planks are my favourite building material ^_^

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Username:SoarynTheEagle
Years playing Minecraft?Gosh, I don't really know, how time flies. My best guess would be about two and six months since I joined around indev.
Have you been banned? Once, but I talked it out with the owner as it was for unrightful accusation of griefing and the issue was resolved.
Will you like to grief? I've never griefed before, I see no reason why I should start now.
Other information: I am incredibly good at Feed The Beast, and have completed many builds including a frame quarry, a tick tack toe machine, and a machine that can guess what number you are thinking of between one and ten if you give it three numbers. (which works 50% of the time)

Milk_40

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Milk_40
Years playing Minecraft? 1 and a bit
Have you been banned? Nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) I will not grief
Other information: I'm very good at FTB, I've built frame quarries (and am looking forward to compacting them with frame tubes), and I love IC2

gmcguigan79

Jul 29, 2019
Username: narplan63
Years playing Minecraft? since march 2011 or beta 1.3 one and half years
Have you been banned? no
Will you like to grief? no
Other information: I want to build comunity projects like a shared reasoures room with machines ect.

jurwan10

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jurwan10
Years playing Minecraft? i habe been playin since Beta 1.1_2.
Have you been banned? No i have never been banned and i like it to stay that way!
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) most definitely NOT.
Other information: If people are interested to coop, my skype: jurwan10.
oh and i came from mindcrack to the direwolf20modpack since it has full thaumcraft 3. i like to challenge myself.

Striker312

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Striker312
Years playing Minecraft? 2 years.
Have you been banned? Never.
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) Nope.
Other information: Nothing really.

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 1726379897
Years playing Minecraft? 2 or 3, ive played sense early alpha
Have you been banned? Yes, from 2 servers. one was for hacking which i wasnt doing and they later unbanned me yet never got rid of the Mcbans, and one because my friend got angry at me
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) I dont like to grief. so no
Other information:I like Sorting Systems Rp2 Anythings and also i really really Like dw20's videos and his modpack, so i would love to be accepted on to this fine server you have started as i like the specs of your machine and also hope to Play with others.
Im going to get my good friend asalt13 to join with me.... ive played on a few other DW20 Pack servers and well.... They all sucked so i hope this has a change of heart.
Thanks