Whitelist Server Gamer's FTB Server [Few Slots] [Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RuiGomes

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there,

I have a small FTB server that I bought to play with a couple friends, but unfortunately they aren't playing often anymore, so I thought I could get a few extra players so the server isn't always so empty.

IP:

Rules:
- Griefing is NOT tolerated. I've opened up a few slots to you guys to estabilish some new friendships with fellow FTB players, and not keep chasing after griefers. If there is a grief report, I will go through the reports, and if it is confirmed, there won't be any second chances. I'm sure you understand, this is not a big server for a new community, this is a friends server.

- Chunk Loaders are accepted, but keep it to a bare minimum. You can have up to 3 chunk loaders loading no more than 18 chunks combined.

- Quarries and all that stuff are certainly allowed, but DO NOT ruin our world. Quarries run just fine in the ocean, so just place yours there, not in the middle of the land :)

- No restricted items. You can use whatever you want, provided you do not spoil anyone's game experience.

Application:
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand?
Do you accept our rules?:

Reactions: vat21s

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: Pretty good. Been playing for a long time and i'd say that i'm not really good with CC but that's just me sucking at coding :). I'm advanced with most off the other mods.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? I'm from Belguim but i my english is pretty good and i can handle myself pretty good.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, i actually like them alot.

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Experience with mods/FTB?: Decently talented with microblocks and power supplys.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Perfect english (I am swedish though)
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, I think they are nice so not anyone can just mess around. :)

tikiey

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(for whitelist): Fredrikd98
Experience with mods/FTB?:It is very good played since the betapack came out and know nearly every mod in and out.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes it is.
Do you accept our rules?:Yes i do

virus19290

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: My experience with the mod is pretty good generally speaking I'm especially good beekeeping
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand?I hardly speak English, but I can include a meadow that was told
Do you accept our rules?:yes

Forsakein

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?:A bit, it has been awhile since i played so probably a lot of new stuff that i don't know
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? I would think so. =)
Do you accept our rules?:I do.

IGN. Forsakein

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I been playing FTB for almost 6 months now
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes
Do you accept our rules?:Yes

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I've been playing the modpack for a while, since the modpack came out.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? I'd think so.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course.

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: yes, i've been playing for a while now.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes it is my first language
Do you accept our rules?: of coarse

FunBobby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shannog
Experience with mods/FTB?: Yes my favorite mods are IC2 and redpower 2
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yep!
Do you accept our rules?: Definitely

ThePurday

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thepurday
Experience with mods/FTB?:Been playing with mods since beta had lots of experience with ftb and watch lots of lps of it
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Perfect
Do you accept our rules?: Absolutely

Meshocky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: meshocky
Experience with mods/FTB?: Been playing since november last year. love computer craft
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Born and raised with the english language
Do you accept our rules?: yes

Di5c0rD

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: Was playing tekkit untill Desember last year, but then I discovered FTB by watching streams, and I have been playing it since. Good with pipes, wires, microblocks and redstone
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand?: I'm from Norway, but my english is far better than average around here
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, awesome rules

Expi1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Expi1
Experience with mods/FTB? Knowledgeable
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes
Do you accept our rules? Yes
About me: I'm a mature, 16 year old, who is currently learning C# programming in real life and has been playing Minecraft for a few years, I ran my own vanilla server for a few years before closing it for financial reasons, so I have background experience in server management and would therefore never grief nor steal, as I know how much of a pain it is for the owner of the server. I was introduced to FTB since Mindcrack started it, and have been slowly learning for a while, and I figured it was time to start in Survival. I mostly build a lot ingame, everything has to look nice or I can't continue, this often keeps me poor, but I'll try to be better. I'm also a big community player.

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I have a lot of experience
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes, I'm English
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: Played Direwolf20 modpack from summer and mindcrack 2 months and counting.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yeah.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, i accept the rules.

I love small whitelisted communities because they have best atmosphere to play and have fun with friends.

firestorm298

Jul 29, 2019
ign: firestorm298
Experience with mods/FTB?: i played tekkit for about a year and feed the beast for a month but understand all the mods mostly (few things are still fuzzy)
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? yes sir!
Do you accept our rules?: of course
im an experienced minecrafter and im very friendly, i love being part of a good community of guys,can help out other players and would like to be social with everyone on the server (skype). i chat a lot when people are online and i hope you consider me for whitelisting, i have looked for a good server for a long time and im sure most people know how few and far between they are but your server looks perfect for me.
my skype name is "Xxfirestorm298xX" plz add me if i am whitelisted

stultzie

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: A lot
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes I speak English well
Do you accept our rules?: yes

Raintrout

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?:I have been playing tekkit for a year now and FTB for five months, while I would not consider myself great at all the mods I do enjoy them and try to understand them. Additionally by far my favorite mod is computercraft,although Thaumcraft comes very close.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand?:I try to do my best at this and I believe that my english is mostly good.
Do you accept our rules?: Absolutely
IGN : Raintrout