Whitelist Server Gamer's FTB Server [Few Slots] [Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ScottiNitro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ScottiNitro
Experience with mods/FTB?: I played tekkit till recently and now im moving over to FTB
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Will im from the UK
Do you accept our rules?: Yes i will certainly play within your rules

Aethorix

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I know a good amount, and i have read a lot of wiki's and watched tutorials.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes it is my name language.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: Not a ton with FTB but I'm learning fast. I've used lots of other mods before though!
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes.

RELENTLESSxREBEL

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I have have a few months (approx. 4-5) experience with Feed the Beast. I used to play on a server with friends, but it closed.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yeah, I hope...
Do you accept our rules?: *nod* Yes!

IGN: RELENTLESSxREBEL

cpt_iinzane

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I've played Tekkit and Feed The Beast for a long time and know alot about the mods.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? English is my second language and im good at it.
Do you accept our rules?: I cartainly do.

vat21s

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vat21s ( Edit: Oops :D )

Experience with mods/FTB?:
I have made a working rp2 tunnel bore which I use to mine in my Single player, I noticed you forgot to put which pack it is, So if its Ultimate I use ME chests for storage.
I use Steve's Carts for tree farming, I enjoy gregtech's Chemistry aspect. I don't touch Thaumcraft much, mainly just for the bees. I am an Apiarist so I enjoy bee breeding I understand what bees to target.
I like to use Lag-free alternatives such as liquiducts and RP2 pipes, If Applied Energistics isn't on I use Barrels Since they are so good for mass storage, I put 'Kill switches' on all my factories and farms.
In IC2 I usually start of with Geo thermal until I can go nuclear. I encase my reactors in 3 layers of Reinforced stone and I have a stable design that produces 280 eu/t after that I make solar panels when I feel I have earned them. For BC power I usually look for some Oil and refine it into fuel and them make a HP Liquid fuelled steam boiler.
If it is Direwolf20 , I will not be using Transmuting or mystcraft for Resources. Most Mystcrafting I will do is Linking books, Mabey target a stable void age for a Nexus even?​
Edit: On further Investigation I have noticed you posting that it is a Mindcrack pack
TL;DR: I Know alot about the mod packs and have lag-free alternatives to stuff

Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes, my native language is English

Do you accept our rules?: Yes, Seems like a great rule set, I can understand why you put them.

aaron1v

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:aaron0v

Experience with mods/FTB:
I have played tekkit for over 2 years now but I stopped due to FTB.
I have been playing ftb since the Mindcrack guys started their,
FTB server with the beta pack A.

I have excessively used micro blocks and TC3.
I usually don't use timers or many lag inducing things.

I do not do bees but I do trees very rarely.
I am a adventurer.
When playing with FTB I usually take things slow and use BC power more often than IC2 power.
I dislike Factorization, Traincraft, Xycraft (except for MultiTanks) and MFFS.

I dislike making sorting systems

Is your english acceptable and easy to understand:Yes, English is my main, if not only language.

Do you accept our rules?:Yes I do agree with this rule set and I find these rules fully understandable.

Godelex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackoman1999
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes. I have been using forestry Ic2 and a few other mods for a very long time. I especially enjoy the challenge of bee breeding:) I also have alot of Redpower experience and some LUA.
Why would you like to join this server?: I have always loved the idea of joining a cool FTB server rather than just playing single player to have fun and to donate to the FTB community. Also i always love to help others out and try new things!

Thanks, Godelex

Oh and yes I'm English ;)

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?:I known quite alot because I watched most FTBs videos such as BDoubleO100 and generikb's video.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand?:Yes.
Do you accept our rules?:I like the . "-Griefing is NOT tolerated,"Most whitelisted server have No griefing . Griefing will end up in ban but ,when I say "-Griefing isNOT tolerated," I loved it .[DOUBLEPOST=1362911986][/DOUBLEPOST]O
Experience with mods/FTB?:I known quite alot because I watched most FTBs videos such as BDoubleO100 and generikb's video.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand?:Yes.
Do you accept our rules?:I like the . "-Griefing is NOT tolerated,"Most whitelisted server have No griefing . Griefing will end up in ban but ,when I say "-Griefing isNOT tolerated," I loved it .
IGN: liawjunwei1999[DOUBLEPOST=1362912198][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: jackoman1999
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes. I have been using forestry Ic2 and a few other mods for a very long time. I especially enjoy the challenge of bee breeding:) I also have alot of Redpower experience and some LUA.
Why would you like to join this server?: I have always loved the idea of joining a cool FTB server rather than just playing single player to have fun and to donate to the FTB community. Also i always love to help others out and try new things!

Thanks, Godelex

Oh and yes I'm English ;)
You copied pasted every whitelisted server ...
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/direwolf20-server-new-small-whitelist.12071/page-2
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...lots-10gb-ram-whitelisted-pve-survival.14338/
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/kommun1ty-server-dw20-ts-16gb-friendly.14243/#post-165116

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?:i have been playing ftb for a month but i have played tekkit for a year but ftb and tekkit have alot of simailarites
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand?yes
Do you accept our rules?:i do accept your rules i think that they are reasonable and acceptable
please accept me and dont decline me for my age i know it is young but i am pretty mature for my age.i have been looking for a ftb server to join for a long time this seems like a good server for me to join

Jrizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I used to play tekkit but then switched to ftb.
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? Yes.

ObitOn

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?:I understand the basic's of all mods ( but love golem's and boilers)
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? yes it is
Do you accept our rules?: yup

mooo312

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods/FTB?: I have played FTB from the beginning and have playedtekkit
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? My english is very easy to understand
IGN: mooo312

HUNTATWA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HUNTATWA
Experience with mods/FTB?: I've been playing since the first version of ftb was released
Is your English acceptable and easy to understand? yes I am from the USA
Do you accept our rules?: yes