GameMode Change on Warp

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
Title says it all everytime I die or warp my gamemode changes to creative.... Im the owner of the server.. Ive taken myself out of the op list and everything and I cannot figure this out.. Its just me no body else is getting this,,,

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
No body has ahd this happen? I am wondering if it has something to do with it sending a serverside check everytime I warp how Can i stop that? Fix this? Its very annoying

Oratory

Jul 29, 2019
What server pack are you running?
Do you have additional mods installed?
Are you playing singelplayer?
If you are, did you make the singelplayerworld creative?
Or maybe the server is set up to creative as standard?

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
1.4.2 Feed the beast multiplayer server... Havent tested this in single player and doesnt happen on other servers and only happens to me on my server

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Survival as in "0" or Survival as in the string "Survival" is actually there?

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
This was pulled off the server thru ftp

#Minecraft server properties
#Mon Dec 10 15:59:12 CET 2012
generator-settings=
allow-nether=true
enable-query=true
allow-flight=true
level-type=DEFAULT
enable-rcon=false
hellworld=true
level-seed=obiwankin0bi1
max-build-height=256
spawn-npcs=true
white-list=true
spawn-animals=true
snooper-enabled=true
hardcore=false
texture-pack=
online-mode=true
pvp=true
difficulty=3
gamemode=0
spawn-monsters=true
view-distance=10
generate-structures=true
spawn-protection=32
motd=A Feed the Beast Server
server-ip=
server-port=
max-players=24
level-name=world

This is a copy and paste from multicraft panel

Spawn Monsters EnabledDisabled
Player vs Player EnabledDisabled
Hell World EnabledDisabled
Online Mode EnabledDisabled
Spawn Animals EnabledDisabled
Protected Spawn Size
Whitelisting EnabledDisabled
Allow Nether EnabledDisabled
View Distance
Level Seed
Allow Flying EnabledDisabled
Game Mode SurvivalCreative
Difficulty PeacefulEasyNormalHard
Server Message
generator-settings
enable-query
level-type
enable-rcon
max-build-height
spawn-npcs
snooper-enabled
hardcore
texture-pack
generate-structures

[DOUBLEPOST=1355960536][/DOUBLEPOST]On that lower copy and paste the settings are drop down menu selected not typed out[DOUBLEPOST=1355960592][/DOUBLEPOST]But Its showing both selections so where it says gamemode its set to survival

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so it's not that then, I take it (cos it shouldn't happen) if you de-op yourself you don't get switched to creative mode?

Hmmm just read your first post again and it states you do get switched to creative mode when not OPd.

That means it's a client issue not a server issue, delete FTB launcher and all folders and re-download.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
Already done... And ive tried it both way opped and deopped...Ive deleted myself completely off anything in the server files likt my dat file and taken myself out of the op list.... Ive deleted the game mod pack and all and reinstalled both again...I have noticed when I join the server that in multicraft my name shows up as blue... I guess to indicate that Im the owner but my admin isnt a different color or anything.... This doesnt make sense unless multicraft has me as owner and automatically does this when i join.... I cant change it though or atleast I havent found a way to change that yet...Any other ideas? Any files i might be overlooking server side? Or client side

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Have you restarted your server recently, I ask that because for changes to come through after changing config files usually requires a server restart.

Wait it's blue IN GAME?

Edit - Do you have a permissions mod loaded like Fihgu's?

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
No the blue is only in the multicraft control panel chat tab.... I am the only blue name in the list... Im just wondering if multicraft is doing this auto gamemode change on me.... But yes I do have fighu's and Ive changed myself to a player to admin to owner and back to player.... Ive tried variations of different things...

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have NEI installed? This happened to me and I was baffled, before I realized my NEI was on cheat mode and it was one the second creative mode (C+) where you can see your inventory and the NEI menu. I would change to survival manually (/gamemode 0) and had turned my NEI off (with O) so I didn't notice for a while.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I sure do.. I checked that as well... Im on recipe mode Ive deleted myself from the op folder made sure all defaults are set to survival..Made sure in fighus I was a player and not mod admin or owner and Im at a loss here.. throwing my hands up and hoping this straightens itself out with the next update....

SuperLuigi10

Jul 29, 2019
I have this exact same problem. I have tried everything to fix it. It just started happening all of a sudden. It is not specific to the computer you log in on, because as soon as it started happening to me, it happens on all computers.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
Since updating the modpack to the newest version this seems to have fixed itself thank god was rather annoying