[GAME THREAD] WeRewolPh!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
fwiw I've neither heard nor said any of those.

Also, can you please confirm/clarify/prove that you're not in Morte's pocket?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
fwiw I've neither heard nor said any of those.

Also, can you please confirm/clarify/prove that you're not in Morte's pocket?
...I missed a revival role, then.
There isn't really a way to prove it, but I _am_ PMing the person whose name I withheld.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
but I _am_ PMing the person whose name I withheld.
What's the significance of this?

For the record all: I'm not even really participating in any strategic convos anymore. Due to massive levels of paranoia I'm 99% sure everyone's mortified except for me. At this point I'm coasting until someone wins cuz there's no real way for me to logically learn anything useful.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Second definitely looks like a morte or wolf convo, shrug. Then again I've said that sorta thing as a villager if I'm trying to pull some stunt or other to expose a wolf.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The second quote sounds like someone a player advising someone else another player how to get a roleclaim out of someone a third player via PM.

People still living! If anyone in any of your convos said something like this:
"I'm this close to voting for you, tell me why I shouldn't."
Then that person is most likely a wolf/Morte victim. Be aware.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Also, since trajing's ignoring my messages atm, this is a public service announcement.

Even setting wolves aside for a second, if I'm Morte, and I see a trusted villager about to scoop up a bunch of roleclaims, I'm going to use my power on him immediately. (Morte converts players to the dark side of the force as far as I can tell). This is just my opinion, but I think there's virtually zero chance that trajing is going to wake up tomorrow as his own master, assuming he is now.

sgbros1, dumb question: if someone dies under Morte's influence, will you announce that they were on morte's team? "Pyure was murdered! He was the {static}. He appeared to be under the influence of someone else!" That kinda thing?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
sgbros1, dumb question: if someone dies under Morte's influence, will you announce that they were on morte's team? "Pyure was murdered! He was the {static}. He appeared to be under the influence of someone else!" That kinda thing?
Oh, hey, I know this one.
Shazam08 said:
Question! If one of Morte's converts dies, will we be told that he was on Morte's team?
sgbros1 said:
Personally, I think we should be told. This'll make cleaning up Morte's converts damn near impossible.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I agree. So except for pyure. Do we have any other thing to go for. We are currently on a losing spree like last game.. (Well i won that but meh!)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The second quote sounds like someone a player advising someone else another player how to get a roleclaim out of someone a third player via PM.

People still living! If anyone in any of your convos said something like this:

Then that person is most likely a wolf/Morte victim. Be aware.
The second quote is me. I was telling LivingAngryCheese to pressure pizzawolf14 into telling us his role as we though he was suspicious. We both had conversations with him and were a little iffy.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Also, since trajing's ignoring my messages atm, this is a public service announcement.

Even setting wolves aside for a second, if I'm Morte, and I see a trusted villager about to scoop up a bunch of roleclaims, I'm going to use my power on him immediately. (Morte converts players to the dark side of the force as far as I can tell). This is just my opinion, but I think there's virtually zero chance that trajing is going to wake up tomorrow as his own master, assuming he is now.

I wasn't on the forums for a bit. As for me being Morteified - I can't prove anything, unless Eve is alive (don't remember + don't want to reread 16 pages), and unless I'm missing something it doesn't look like Morte's win condition directly conflicts with the villagers?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't on the forums for a bit. As for me being Morteified - I can't prove anything, unless Eve is alive (don't remember + don't want to reread 16 pages), and unless I'm missing something it doesn't look like Morte's win condition directly conflicts with the villagers?
Villagers need to kill morte and all mortefied people.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else notice that this thread is kinda dead except for us 5?
Or is that just the timezone..

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Villagers need to kill morte and all mortefied people.
Ah, I'm used to the Town's win condition simply being "Kill all wolves" and the Wolves' being either "Kill all Town" or "Outnumber the Town", so I generally don't check those.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Just ran some numbers. It may be because we're the only ones that profit from discussion.

I've got a theory.

I'm in contact with a supposed Eve. This isn't trajing's I'm-actually-Eve-but-to-protect-myself-I'm-going-to-pretend-like-Eve-is-a-different-person. No. I'm Wyman. Blew my load last night. Might do it again tonight. We'll see.

The Eve has (allegedly) checked and cleared all but five people: Sora, Epic, Eru, Nojr, and ljfa. By my calculations, there are five non-townies left in the game (not counting Morte converts): Shadia, Lex, The King, Lazarus, and Morte.

So, then, anyone up for an experiment?

Lynch Eggurantien

If any of those five can prove themselves innocent, we disregard Eve's results and re-evaluate everyone. Until then, we lynch the Fab Five in no particular order.

Any objections?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
And class, for me.

Just ran some numbers. It may be because we're the only ones that profit from discussion.

I've got a theory.

I'm in contact with a supposed Eve. This isn't trajing's I'm-actually-Eve-but-to-protect-myself-I'm-going-to-pretend-like-Eve-is-a-different-person. No. I'm Wyman. Blew my load last night. Might do it again tonight. We'll see.
You might want to wait a night on that- I've already sent sg the order to sacrifice Fearow (worded as such- last night, I was just like "Why does Cedric even have a Jolteon anyway? I don't need one of those...") tonight, and if I'm one of the two villagers that your gaseous tenebrae blocks, I'm going to look really, really bad. And maybe dead.

The Eve has (allegedly) checked and cleared all but five people: Sora, Epic, Eru, Nojr, and ljfa. By my calculations, there are five non-townies left in the game (not counting Morte converts): Shadia, Lex, The King, Lazarus, and Morte.

So, then, anyone up for an experiment?

Lynch Eggurantien

If any of those five can prove themselves innocent, we disregard Eve's results and re-evaluate everyone. Until then, we lynch the Fab Five in no particular order.

Any objections?
All I can say is that I have gotten no indication of any sort that EVE has scanned me. In my experience, seers in most games like to build up a convo of villagers they have scanned, and I am in no such convo. It it, however, entirely possible that she didn't notify me in fear that I might be Sintoras, which is entirely believable.