[GAME THREAD] WeRewolPh!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wow, um, impressive night last night. Three simultaneous village power roles in the recap, one of which prevented the wolfkill. That one, as it turns out, was thanks to me: I am Cedric, and I sacrificed that Jolteon to keep you all (and myself) safe from the wolves last night.

Now, you're probably wondering whether I'm legitamately Cedric, of whether I'm just some random wolf claiming credit. I can only attempt to prove my roleclaim by using my power and sacrificing another pokemon- Fearow, say- to the wolves tonight. If the wolfkill is, in fact, blocked again tonight, you can be pretty sure that Cedric either is me or very strongly believes that I am a non-Mortefied villager, because if he thought I was a wolf, he would simply not use his power tonight, which would seriously make me look bad.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty then. Shazam08, what is up with you today? I tried to start an alliance with you at the start of the game however you said that you were not going to do alliances because any one of us could become Mortefied. Well my theory here is that you yourself may be a mortefied town, you've been pretty jumpy as if you are trying to defend someone (I don't know who). But chances are that if you are mortefied you would be defending Morte and other mortefied people.
Gather round, kids, I've been accused!

First off, sorry for not responding to this earlier and thanks a bunch for not lynching me in that time frame. It was legitimately 5 AM when I went to sleep.

*ahem*

Vike! You contacted me on day one to start an alliance, where I very clearly stated my reasons for declining. We can go through that all again here if you want.

As for being "jumpy", I've been trying very very hard not to let this devolve into an antismite game like the last one. You know, the game where all five Wolves made it to the final day? Yeah. That's the one. I kinda probably got Sintoras lynched, too, so I like to think I'm doing something right.

If I was Mortified, I agree that I'd be defending Morte and his other cronies. But... Who have I been defending, exactly?
you've been pretty jumpy as if you are trying to defend someone (I don't know who).

Oh, that's right. You've got no idea!

So, to recap your accusation: I've been Mortified at an unknown point in the last four days. As a result, I've been very "jumpy"(?) and am defending an indiscernable target by attaching a somewhat sizeable reason to each of my votes.

Thanks for your concern, Vike, but I'm still just as townie as when I started.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Gather round, kids, I've been accused!

First off, sorry for not responding to this earlier and thanks a bunch for not lynching me in that time frame. It was legitimately 5 AM when I went to sleep.

*ahem*

Vike! You contacted me on day one to start an alliance, where I very clearly stated my reasons for declining. We can go through that all again here if you want.

As for being "jumpy", I've been trying very very hard not to let this devolve into an antismite game like the last one. You know, the game where all five Wolves made it to the final day? Yeah. That's the one. I kinda probably got Sintoras lynched, too, so I like to think I'm doing something right.

If I was Mortified, I agree that I'd be defending Morte and his other cronies. But... Who have I been defending, exactly?

Oh, that's right. You've got no idea!

So, to recap your accusation: I've been Mortified at an unknown point in the last four days. As a result, I've been very "jumpy"(?) and am defending an indiscernable target by attaching a somewhat sizeable reason to each of my votes.

Thanks for your concern, Vike, but I'm still just as townie as when I started.
This game has a lot of wtf due to morte.

Just putting this out there: I wouldn't mind being mortified plz and thx. My resume includes skill at ninja-pirating, bullshit logic speeches, and at least one GM-given power.

Reactions: Lethosos

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, sentences shall how be public knowledge.
N1 said:
I *think* sg would've only included the 19 power roles, but he may have hated someone enough to make them Mia or Sharia. Dunno. We'll see.
N2 said:
Say this: "I'm this close to voting for you, tell me why I shouldn't." One step ahead of you.
N3 said:
Do you have any suspicions or trusteds, besides me and [NAME WITHHELD]? Any like, wild speculations?
Pyure was a wild guess based on N2 data. Roleclaims if you please, before I'm wolfkilled again.