[GAME THREAD] WeRewolPh!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
vote pizza.

He seems very suspicious and claims Agartha. Anyone else who is Agartha please contact me because I'm confirmed.
Killing Agartha would turn them into a Shadia, though. Is it worth it? Unless someone else claims Agartha, it isn't worthwhile to waste a lynch on him.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'll vote pyure for the same reasoning on the first day.
If you ask me, I'll tell you to read it there. Not saying it again.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure why we need explanations...

Vote the AngryCheeseLiving because, uh, he has too much cheese on him?

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
What if I vote somebody who hasn't yet been voted and rationalize it by saying that I don't want to get smited? Does that count as an antismite?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
What if I vote somebody who hasn't yet been voted and rationalize it by saying that I don't want to get smited? Does that count as an antismite?
Yes; Don't try to cheat the system.

Like, if you need more just PM me. We can work it out diplomatically.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda curious as to why Tzet hasn't come forward yet. He knows a wolf, and doesn't have anything to gain by holding back the info.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhh... I'm not gooOOOOoooOOonna say anything...
*makes some notes about this game*
I'll have a couple things to say...
Ok, back yo the graveyard.
BYE

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm torn between antismiting and voting Cheese because Cheese seems to be trying really hard to make everyone think he's a villager, so he's either a wolf trying to be sneaky or a villager trying to build a very public web of trust.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I'm going to set up an alarm for me to vote every morning.

I'm torn between antismiting and voting Cheese because Cheese seems to be trying really hard to make everyone think he's a villager, so he's either a wolf trying to be sneaky or a villager trying to build a very public web of trust.
I have not been PMed by Cheese, FYI.

Antismite Someone Else 37

I'd love to hear the reasoning behind the limited antismite rule - I really don't know why it would be useful.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda curious as to why Tzet hasn't come forward yet. He knows a wolf, and doesn't have anything to gain by holding back the info.
Speculation, but if I were Tzet, I'd reach out to that wolf and get them to help kill Shadia. I know it says that he technically sides with village, but the win condition kind of makes that irrelevant.