[GAME THREAD] WeRewolPh!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well. I got smited because of it a few games ago (like 4 months ago lol)
And i have all the reasons to say such a thing. But if you think wolfyness is the thing? I would never be so stupid to answer it if i was a wolf. A wolf will keep silence and let villagers take note so they will be blamed for it. Logics man ;)

Anyways i still believe you should be smited. But @sgbros1 word is law.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Well. I got smited because of it a few games ago (like 4 months ago lol)
And i have all the reasons to say such a thing. But if you think wolfyness is the thing? I would never be so stupid to answer it if i was a wolf. A wolf will keep silence and let villagers take note so they will be blamed for it. Logics man ;)

Anyways i still believe you should be smited. But @sgbros1 word is law.

A poor argument. The other game would have it written in the rules, as a matter of fact I have checked the rules and it is allowed. Not in the rules, it's allowed. Wolves should not keep silence. That's one of the main reasons for suspicion in being a wolf:
Being unusually quiet.
Also, you clearly want me to be smited. This either makes you that recruiting neutral or a wolf.

However, you did plant a seed of doubt in my mind, this might not be you wanting me to be dead, but you being bitter about being smited a few games ago. Which, to be honest, is like you. If somebody does something to you, you always expect them to do it to someone else, and your vision is partially blinded by your annoyance.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
A poor argument. The other game would have it written in the rules, as a matter of fact I have checked the rules and it is allowed. Not in the rules, it's allowed. Wolves should not keep silence. That's one of the main reasons for suspicion in being a wolf:
Being unusually quiet.
Also, you clearly want me to be smited. This either makes you that recruiting neutral or a wolf.

However, you did plant a seed of doubt in my mind, this might not be you wanting me to be dead, but you being bitter about being smited a few games ago. Which, to be honest, is like you. If somebody does something to you, you always expect them to do it to someone else, and your vision is partially blinded by your annoyance.
Oh this again. not even gona argue with you. Your gona drag me along into it anyways. Cause you have way fancier words then i have in my armory.
Anyways. Still not a wolf or neutral. Kill me if you want to. Wasted try on D1.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh this again. not even gona argue with you. Your gona drag me along into it anyways. Cause you have way fancier words then i have in my armory.
Anyways. Still not a wolf or neutral. Kill me if you want to. Wasted try on D1.
Wait crap I didn't mean to insult you. When I said that that was like you I meant like us. I have the same problem dude. Also I didn't waste it on day one. I could die tomorrow, so now my argument is out there.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Wait crap I didn't mean to insult you. When I said that that was like you I meant like us. I have the same problem dude. Also I didn't waste it on day one. I could die tomorrow, so now my argument is out there.
Oh well. felt like one. Anyways. Did i vote yet. Probbably. Vote Nobody.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. I thought day end was 8 AM Atlanta (and every other place worth going :p) time. Anybody wanna convert whatever EDT is to EST?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
wait why am i being tagged

623e6f925ad649caed414e41972fcd14.png