[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Man RNGesus was not with us :p
From the first RNG, you had a 1 in 4 chance of winning. After that, it became 1 in 2, then 0.

Edit: I estimated your initial chances at 5 out of 12, since I thought both arsonists were still alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: profrags

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
As a GM, the game went pretty smoothly minus one hiccup. I also didn't expect the perspective seeing all the conversations got me.

I definitely have some rule changes and clarifications to make, but just a general poll, does anyone want to see this game again in the semi-near future?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I definitely have some rule changes and clarifications to make, but just a general poll, does anyone want to see this game again in the semi-near future?
Go for it. I'd be on board.

Question to you: What did you think of the game once the Detectives died and roles were no longer revealed? Is it a mechanic you'd keep/modify/remove, or were you happy with it?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
As a GM, the game went pretty smoothly minus one hiccup. I also didn't expect the perspective seeing all the conversations got me.

I'd play again. Not much really needs changing.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Go for it. I'd be on board.

Question to you: What did you think of the game once the Detectives died and roles were no longer revealed? Is it a mechanic you'd keep/modify/remove, or were you happy with it?
I'm thinking of a better way to make the roles get revealed, while still following the theme of TTT.

Reactions: Shazam08

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Props to J for his note. Where in the Pope's underpants did you find that gem?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk